Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2008 3:54:07 AM EDT
Thursday nights I work security in a freshman dorm at Kansas University. Something humorous and chuck full of win always happens with out fail during my shift. Tonight was this letter taped to a drunk annoying girls door on floor 9 and a dude punching a Yukon mirror (ie Criminal Damage), but that's another story.

I present to you the letter as taken from my camera phone.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:55:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:59:32 AM EDT
[#2]
she used the "C" word!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:59:34 AM EDT
[#3]
instant classic!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:00:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Is she hot?

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:01:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I am so in on this thread
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:02:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't say c%$t, say Nancy Pelosi.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:03:00 AM EDT
[#7]
IN!! and WIN!!
Loud annoying drunks are the worst
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:03:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Knock it off! This is a family forum...we don't need language like that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:03:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:03:50 AM EDT
[#10]
pics of sloppy drunk girl requested.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:05:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
pics of sloppy drunk girl requested.

seconded, and a phone number.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:20:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Knock it off! This is a family forum...we don't need language like that.

Sorry, I suppose using the "N.P." term is a little extreme for the children.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:20:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is she hot?

No! 3 weeks ago I had to help haul her into her room because she had passed out while walking down the hall. My conservative guess is about 5' 6" to 5' 8", ~160lbs, dark brown hair.

ETA: no pics, no number. I'm not gonna ask for it either. The last thing is need is an ugly drunk psycho bitch hassling me all night.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:21:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she hot?

No! 3 weeks ago I had to help haul her into her room because she had passed out while walking down the hall. My conservative guess is about 5' 6" to 5' 8", ~160lbs, dark brown hair.

Did passing out make her walk funny the next day?

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:24:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she hot?

Sneaky sneaky
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:25:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Bah! Tag for when i get home.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:31:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she hot?

Sneaky sneaky

It is entirely within the realm of possibility that passing out in a hallway can make one's "N.P." sore the next day.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#18]
If she was walking funny the next day I certainly didn't have anything to do with it. From about midnight on I was trying to come up with a reason to lock her in her room. She was wondering the halls (half the time with a bottle of vodka stuffed in her crotch), riding the elevator, insisting that the delivery guy from Jimmy Johns should give her a sub. I was sick and tired of her by 0130hrs.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:44:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You owe me a new keyboard and something to get this coffee out of my sinuses.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:45:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Holy shit!

Time for me to jump in on page one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:46:44 AM EDT
[#21]
And that's one of the reasons I DON'T miss college. Drunken slooties on finals night and the drama that ensues because of it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:47:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Those sloppy drunk girls are always FUGLY

they need to excape current day life. I remember when I was in college there was a fat ass sloppy drunk girl who would get hammered, come to the guys floor and beg to be fucked. Nobody ever did fuck her that I'm aware of, we just made her buy us alcohol b/c her daddy was rich++.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:47:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she hot?

ETA: no pics, no number. I'm not gonna ask for it either. The last thing is need is an ugly drunk psycho bitch hassling me all night.

The freshman 15 found her... twice.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:49:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If she was walking funny the next day I certainly didn't have anything to do with it. From about midnight on I was trying to come up with a reason to lock her in her room. She was wondering the halls (half the time with a bottle of vodka stuffed in her crotch), riding the elevator, insisting that the delivery guy from Jimmy Johns should give her a sub. I was sick and tired of her by 0130hrs.

Oh god - Jimmy Johns.  I attended Purdue for a year and their claim to fame - which they never failed on - was delicious sub delivery within 5 minutes of your order being phoned in.

I would really love to see a Jimmy Johns out here in Northern Virginia...  All we have are damned Subway, Quiznos and Potbelly.  Yeah, they're okay –– if you don't know what you're missing from Jimmy Johns...

Sorry - off topic, but that comment made me all nostalgic (and hungry)

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:50:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

they need to excape current day life. I remember when I was in college there was a fat ass sloppy drunk girl who would get hammered, come to the guys floor and beg to be fucked. Nobody ever did fuck her that I'm aware of, we just made her buy us alcohol b/c her daddy was rich++.
You can bet someone fucked her.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:52:49 AM EDT
[#26]
In Before the Suicide
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:56:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep...The sad thing is the number of hot freshman girls outnumber the fugly ones about 10 to 1. Anyone that doesn't have enough brains to pick up one of the hot drunk girls needs to be in any particular order.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:59:12 AM EDT
[#28]
thats badass!  ive been there before. drunks in dorms suck.

i used to have this guy who lived 3 floors above me and he would piss out of his window. i lived on the bottom floor and it would hit the sidewalk and stink to high hell. i called the RA's numerous times about it but he kept doing it. sad thing was the bathroom was directly to the right of our rooms.

i also had this drunk roommate that was annoying as fuck. he was a nerdy kid from the east coast who went nuts once mommy and daddy left. he joined the "reject" frat because he couldnt get into any other. they treated him like shit and he loved it.

he came home one right and he had writing all over his body, his clothes were ripped and he had a smile on his face. guess they hired a stripper to come to the frat and when she got there she asked who the biggest looser was. they all pointed to him and she then beat the shit out of him. she wrote dirty shit all over him and even drew a cock on his face.

that was probably the best night of his life. he even got a black eye out of it...
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:59:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, Grasshopper, it is said that there is a "yang" for every "ying". Alcohol sometimes is the only thing that makes it possible.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:01:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh god - Jimmy Johns.  I attended Purdue for a year and their claim to fame - which they never failed on - was delicious sub delivery within 5 minutes of your order being phoned in.

I would really love to see a Jimmy Johns out here in Northern Virginia...  All we have are damned Subway, Quiznos and Potbelly.  Yeah, they're okay –– if you don't know what you're missing from Jimmy Johns...

Sorry - off topic, but that comment made me all nostalgic (and hungry)

_MaH

ahh those were the days, I remember Jimmy Johns also. Indiana University represent! I could never count on getting up for class or even getting home safe, but I could always count on jimmy johns bringing me food at 3am.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:06:51 AM EDT
[#31]
My penmanship looks almost like that, except I use little hearts over each letter "i".
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#32]
bump
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Is she hot?

Who cares!  Sloppy Drunk College Girl = 3 inputs, vomit and the walk of shame!

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#35]
I love drunk college sluts.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Sounds like a good excuse for a bukake party in the hallway!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top