Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 6:54:44 PM EDT
Friend --

Tonight I'm going to stand before Congress, and let's be honest: Some of the people in the new majority disagree with you and me on the issues we care about.

Well, I'm going to let our record speak for itself: We've had 58 straight months of job growth, the number of uninsured Americans is at an all-time low, and we've taken important steps forward on curbing climate change and reforming our immigration system. We've made some amazing progress. With your help, we're only going to make more this year.

If we're going to keep making things happen -- if we are serious about making higher education an option for all of our young people, about creating better-paying jobs, and if we want to keep fighting to raise the minimum wage, I need supporters like you, who won't quit, standing by my side and making your voice heard. This is a group effort, and each of us has a role to play. So if you're committed to sticking with me this year, add your name and let Congress know that we still have the thing that matters most -- a great team:

http://my.democrats.org/State-of-the-Union

It's the hard work of Americans like you that allows us to keep moving forward, so I hope you'll stick with me.

Thanks for everything,

Barack Obama

P.S. -- One last thing before I head over to the Capitol: You can follow along tonight starting at 9:00 p.m. ET at WhiteHouse.gov. I hope you'll tune in.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#1]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Even when I read his words, I hear that jug-eared looser' voice in my head.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#4]
We've had 58 straight months of job growth
View Quote

He can't be serious?  If he is, I guess he doesn't take into account all the concurrent job losses, swelling FSA and how those jobs are only part time or not middle class jobs because they're Wally World cashiers, burger flippers, bartenders, waiters/waitresses?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Even when I read his words, I hear that jug-eared looser' voice in my head.
View Quote

Funny, I think Wookie.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#6]
OP is on FBHO's mailing list ...

...FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#7]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#8]

And I wish he WAS from Kenya and Not Hawaii.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#9]
What has always AMAZED me is this.

The bulshit is so easy to see through. The timing, the soundbites, the twisting of the words and coming up with new terms for shit.......

And it's like nobody sees it. They buy into it without even questioning it.

They question NOTHING about this guy.

Why do they just believe everything that is said?

I even dig through my pocket on occassion and offer to google "misquotes", "untruths" ans stats for them, they look away. They don't even want to know.

We are fucked....truly fucked. This is a cult we're dealing with.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The bulshit is so easy to see through. The timing, the soundbites, the twisting of the words and coming up with new terms for shit.......

I even dig through my pocket on occassion and offer to google "misquotes", "untruths" ans stats for them, they look away. They don't even want to know.

View Quote

That's racist.  Why do you hate Affirmative Action?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:15:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I think I'll wait to read about his speech to the nation and the world rather than listen to his
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He can't be serious?  If he is, I guess he doesn't take into account all the concurrent job losses, swelling FSA and how those jobs are only part time or not middle class jobs because they're Wally World cashiers, burger flippers, bartenders, waiters/waitresses?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
We've had 58 straight months of job growth

When they get on the .gov dole and stop looking for work they aren't considered "unemployed" anymore. It's great when you can modify the official statistics to suit your agenda.

Eta FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#14]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#15]
The, Deceiver In Chief Knows
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#16]
FBHO with a flaming, ebola infected, genetically altered, hydroponically grown, poison drenched Moose Cock.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#17]
  F B H O
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I heard he was gonna accept a SuperBowl ring tonight.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#19]
FBHO. That is all. Carry on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#20]
...maybe another Nobel prize for something?  Reminds me of the line out of Apocalypse Now, "...the bullshit was so thick that you needed a helicopter to get above it".  Rejoice everyone, we are so totally screwed as a nation, that no mater what 'he' says, it will only push us down a little quicker.  In my opinion, I say vote democrat and liberal next election - the faster we push us over the edge, the quicker we can do a reset.  Just my .02 worth ....
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Under my leadership, millions of Americans are no longer trapped in a job.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because I am an ungrateful racist who can't even begin to understand how much his policies have made my life all fucking rainbows and butterflies.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#23]
May eternal fuck be upon him!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#24]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropzone/signaturepics/sigpic964_2.gif

And I wish he WAS from Kenya and Not Hawaii.
View Quote

Wish?

If that fucker is natural born, I'm the Grand Duke of Luxembourg
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Lies, bullshit, cooked statistics, and more lies.  That lying commie bastard wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass.  May eternal fuck be upon him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:07:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Because I am an ungrateful racist who can't even begin to understand how much his policies have made my life all fucking rainbows and butterflies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go shit some Skittles, white boy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#29]
too kenyan, didn't read
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck'em.  His lips were moving.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top