Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2012 3:38:21 PM EDT
Mine's out of town due to a death in the family. Man, I'm missing her pretty bad this evening.

Who's missing their squeeze??? Post 'em up!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Me, I work out of town and only see her on my days off....it sucks but i have to make a living.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's to wives and girlfriends...

May they never meet!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:42:52 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife is away tonight too.

8+ months pregnant and her first night away in a while, got a two day presentation to the board of directors then the stressful work is done until after the baby's birth.

I miss her obviously, but it's also an opportunity to get away from the negative parts of pregnancy for a night (farting, belching, hiccups, bathroom every two hours etc )

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mine's out of town due to a death in the family. Man, I'm missing her pretty bad this evening.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/Intelguy01/Picture147.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/Intelguy01/Picture181.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/Intelguy01/009.jpg

Who's missing their squeeze??? Post 'em up!

I would miss your wife too if she knows the drill in the kitchen and with guns..just saying.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:46:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Not to get all mushy - but I know I'm a better man for having married mine.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#6]
This is code for "Hookers & Blow", right?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#8]
This is a trap.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I see fapping in your near future.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not to get all mushy - but I know I'm a better man for having married mine.  

Me, too Brother.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Mine is pretty great also.  She works all day, comes home and makes dinner then takes care of the baby
while I screw around on the internet.

Kenya

Cambridge England

Stockholm Sweden

Granada Spain

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Mine is hours-to-days away from giving birth.

She hates if I enter the room, leave the room, look at her, don't look at her, talk to her, don't talk to her, don't read her mind, get inside her head, etc.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm pretty fond of mine
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

She hates if I enter the room, leave the room, look at her, don't look at her, talk to her, don't talk to her, don't read her mind, get inside her head, etc.

Good luck with the wife and the incoming kid.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine with the 1911. She's a little bad ass.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I really like mine better than any other female I've ever met. She held my hand and head all summer when I thought it was all over for me and only lost her self control once or twice and very briefly. I'm better now but now she's holding her Dad's hand just home from the ICU and getting his house and health care set up.

She really needs a vacation.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I really like mine better than any other female I've ever met. She held my hand and head all summer when I thought it was all over for me and only lost her self control once or twice and very briefly. I'm better now but now she's holding her Dad's hand just home from the ICU and getting his house and health care set up.

She really needs a vacation.

<––- To your wife.

ETA: and you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm reading this thread while IMing my wife.  She's at work.

She works 5 weeks on duty, 5 off.  She's a mechanic/shift leader on an oil exploration ship.

Right now she's somewhere in the Gulf looking for oil.

Miss her 1/2 my life.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#20]
sorry, no
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#21]

" . . . lonely days  . . lonely nights . . . . where would I be without my woman . . . "
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm working out of a motel in Oklahoma and have been here over a couple of weeks.  Hope to be home in a month or so.  Was just talking with the old lady today about how nice a hug and beyond would be.  We do better apart except for that part. I'm old, she's older but we are a two person family that works this way.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh I know.  And when they are like that, they just don't want sex at all....it sucks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Yes.................I love both my wives..........
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I know.  And when they are like that, they just don't want sex at all....it sucks.

Don't worry, after she gives birth she will sweetin up, and it will be all down hill from there.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top