Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2013 11:42:50 AM EDT
It's that time of year again when people pretend to be artists (me included).  I have a tradition that my girls get to pick, and I get to attempt carving.  This year was Agent P from Phineas and Ferb.  Also included are the past three years worth, Scooby-Doo, Rapunzel (from Tangled), and Snow White.  

Nothing though beats an afternoon of having daddy-daughter time!  

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#1]
They look good.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I was laughing at the little LED tea lights Target had, thought I'd use my 3500lm Blackshadow Terminator

Scraped of the rind to about a 1/16" deep, wall is still about 1" to 1-1/4" thick, and I'm better with a mill and lathe than an Xacto
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
My contribution....

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Ours rotted after a few days. I have one left but I'm not going to carve it until a couple days before Halloween.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven't started on this years, but these are the ones from last year and the year before.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Stem side of a giant I helped move for contest. My FIL is the chem advisor and supplier for the grower. ESEE-5 for size comparison. Iirc, it scaled at 1,6xx and took third in the state.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top