Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2001 4:46:50 AM EDT
I’m sure everyone’s heard about the ex-marine in Florida whos housing association filed a $28,000 lien against his house because he erected a flag pole that flys the American Flag. If I understand correctly, he will be going to court over this matter shortly.

The local morning radio show that I listen to every morning just got off of the phone with him and he said that everyone could e-mail the governor and express their support for his patriotism. If you have some time, send e-mail to the governor at [email protected] and express your concern for this ridiculous law suite.

Ian
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 5:13:56 AM EDT
[#1]
My e-mail is off. Damn floridian menatality at it agan...lol. The way I see it Jeb Bush has a moral obligation to stand behind his brother G.W. and to not allow this silly shit to go any further especially in this time when this country needs all the patriotic support it can get. The pharmacuetical companies need to come up with a wonder drug to combat this rampant HEAD UP ASS SYNDROME in a hurry.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 5:17:09 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=60883[/url]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 5:19:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=60883[/url]
View Quote

I knew it had been posted before, but I didn't remeber seeing an e-mail address.

Ian
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 5:52:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Floridian mentality my ass...does WI allow its citizens to obtain CWP's?  
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Floridian mentality my ass...does WI allow its citizens to obtain CWP's?  
View Quote

No they don't. You can't work firearms while intoxicated either. Firearms being transported must be cased. Then again other than that there are very few laws related to firearms. But if you act stupid with a gun they will get you for being stupid.

WI also has a crime rate that is a fraction of Florida's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top