Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/13/2009 4:06:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2009 4:06:43 AM EST by convoy]
Dave Stancliff/For the Times-Standard
Posted: 09/13/2009 01:27:16 AM PDT

The Beatles were spot on with their song lyrics that suggested “Happiness is a warm gun.” That gun has to have bullets, and these are at a premium right now, for several reasons.

The National Rifle Association (NRA) scare tactics claimed when President Obama came into office he would take people's warm guns away from them.

The response was almost immediate. Sales of guns and bullets skyrocketed on this rumor. And make no mistake. It was a rumor. That fact doesn't seem to bother the people who went on a buying spree. There seems to be no end to this spree while people believe they may lose the constitutional right to purchase and own weapons.

In California alone, about 60,000 more guns were sold in the first seven months of this year, than in the same period last year, a 26 percent increase, according to the state Attorney General's Office.

It amazes me that people take so much stock in rumors, but the statistics don't lie. While guns and ammunition are both hot selling items, it's the sales of ammunition that's exploded nationwide.

Industry experts are ecstatic because ammunition suppliers are working around the clock to meet the demand. Lawrence Keane, senior vice president and general counsel of the National Shooting Foundation Inc., recently told the Los Angeles Times, “Nobody has ever seen this kind of demand before.”

About two billion bullets were made in America last year, bringing in about $7.5 billion, according

to the foundation. Private consumers are not alone on a bullet-buying binge. The military has quadrupled its purchases of small-arms ammunition in the last decade, because of two wars that use lots of bullets.
There was a time when military ammunition was made exclusively at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant in Independence, Mo. Now other suppliers are needed to keep up with growing demand.

Police departments around the country report shortages of ammunition. For example, the Riverside Police Department used to get orders filled in a couple of months. In a recent interview, Lt. Vance Hardin, who orders ammunition for the department, said they've been waiting 10 months now.

Internet sales of ammunition are doing a bang-up job of getting those bullets out. One online site, “Cheaper than Dirt,” has seen a 30 percent increase in bullet sales this year, according to Chief Executive Michael Tenny.

Never underestimate the power of fear. The omnipotent NRA understands this. They launched a website during the presidential campaign, “GunBanObama.org,” to get the word out that Obama would be the most-anti gun president in American history.

I've seen no signs of new gun control legislation since Obama was elected. The NRA spent millions of dollars to plant the idea that Obama's gun stance would threaten their 2nd Amendment rights. It looks like their investment paid off as paranoia turned into cash for the gun and ammunition industry.

Let's not forget that because we have an African-American president, racists across the country are loading up on guns and ammunition like Armageddon is around the corner. Hate groups are gaining record memberships because Obama is black. That should raise some alarm. These nuts are arming themselves in record numbers.

It's troubling that the NRA has such a powerful lobby that lawmakers in the Senate and House are afraid to confront them. If they weren't afraid, then why haven't they challenged the NRA and passed meaningful gun control laws? Why hasn't someone in Congress called the NRA out for spreading lies that benefit the gun and ammunition industry?

The answer is, it would be political suicide to take on the NRA and the gun and ammunition industry. I don't ask our politicians to take on honest citizens who believe they need protection, who want to hunt, or those who enjoy the sport of shooting.

I do ask for laws that would restrict sales of M-16s, AK 47s, or Uzi's. I don't care what anyone says, hunting with machine guns makes no sense. The only use for them, the use for which they were intended, is to kill people. Lots of people, real fast.

It's no secret that automatic weapons are so easy to buy that American gun dealers supply the Mexican cartels with 90 percent of the weapons they use to terrorize people on both sides of the border.

What to do? If Obama does take steps toward a meaningful gun control bill, the NRA will have a heyday. They'll tell Americans that Obama threatens their constitutional rights, as they've claimed all along.

As It Stands, the only winners seem to be the gun and ammunition industries who are thriving in this down economy.

Dave Stancliff is a columnist for The Times-Standard. He is a former newspaper editor and publisher. Comments can be sent to richstan1@suddenlink.net or www.davesblogcentral.com.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:08:38 AM EST

It's no secret that automatic weapons are so easy to buy that American gun dealers supply the Mexican cartels with 90 percent of the weapons they use to terrorize people on both sides of the border.

Dave Stancliff is an enormous douche. Comments can be sent to richstan1@suddenlink.net or www.davesblogcentral.com.

Good grief what a moran.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:10:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2009 4:14:02 AM EST by fxntime]
So where are these new M16s, AK47s and Uzi's that are F/A and for sale? I want one.

And yeah, he'd ban guns in a second if he thought he could get away with it with the avowed help from the liberal press, and the liberal house and the senate members. His past votes and spoken word betrays what he thinks so one would do well to remember that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:10:49 AM EST
It must be nice to be able to earn a living writing things about which you know so little.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:11:59 AM EST
There is all kinds of stupid going on in that mans head.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:12:33 AM EST
I do ask for laws that would restrict sales of M-16s, AK 47s, or Uzi's. I don't care what anyone says, hunting with machine guns makes no sense. The only use for them, the use for which they were intended, is to kill people. Lots of people, real fast.

this guy doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:13:20 AM EST
Originally Posted By gonzo_beyondo:

Dave Stancliff is an enormous douche. Comments can be sent to richstan1@suddenlink.net or www.davesblogcentral.com.

Good grief what a moran.

The problem is that he is not a moron. He is trying to intentionally mislead people less knowledgeable than us about firearms to scare them. Its a long tradition with these types.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:15:47 AM EST
Where's the social workers to tell this guy that he is too stupid to write articles?
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:17:11 AM EST
A ban is on the shelf ready to go. They just need a Columbine or a Va Tech and voila––instant ban.

Watch. They'll have it passed within three to four weeks of the incident, surrounding themselves with 'victims' families'.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:17:57 AM EST
Dave is a gay yankee that likes to slip his boyfriend the high hard one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:18:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By giacutter:
It must be nice to be able to earn a living writing things about which you know so little.

This.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:19:46 AM EST
The article was informative despite it's slant right up until:

Let's not forget that because we have an African-American president, racists across the country are loading up on guns and ammunition like Armageddon is around the corner. Hate groups are gaining record memberships because Obama is black. That should raise some alarm. These nuts are arming themselves in record numbers.

I'm buying a gun, which increases my chances of being racist. If I buy 3 or more, do I get a complimentary KKK membership?

Somewhere there are donkey balls this man needs to attend to.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:21:16 AM EST
Beyond the obvious dumbassery, I still have a WTF response when I hear people talk about people "thriving in a down economy" as an accusation.

"Hey, a lot of people suck at making money, you need to stop paying so many full time employees and start sucking with the rest of us!"
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:21:51 AM EST
thats right because the only reason for owning a gun is hunting.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:21:52 AM EST
[quoteThe Beatles were spot on with their song lyrics that suggested “Happiness is a warm gun.” ][/quote]

FYI - That reference to a 'warm gun' was a reference to a syringe full of heroin.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:22:21 AM EST
"pass[ed] meaningful gun control laws".

If the laws that we have now are not "meaningful" then why don't we just wipe them off of the books? And wtf is up with all of these "bullet sales"? Has the nation gone reloading crazy and not told me about it?
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:25:38 AM EST
As It Stands, the only winners seem to be the gun and ammunition industries who are thriving in this down economy.

See, there always is a silver lining. Think of all the workers that would be out of work if we weren't buying up all these evil firearms and bullets.

And I, for one, will gladly buy more to keep it off the streets of Mexico.

jd1
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:34:46 AM EST
Oh blah blah fucking blah.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:37:16 AM EST
Originally Posted By Q3131A:

Originally Posted By giacutter:

This.

The problem is that he knows exactly what he is doing,
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:38:34 AM EST
I wrote him a polite email specifically addressing the automatic weapons BS:

(I know there will be no correction posted and he deliberately made those claims)

Hi Dave,

I just saw your article on gun control and wanted to email you a brief correction regarding automatic weapons.

You wrote:

"I do ask for laws that would restrict sales of M-16s, AK 47s, or Uzi's. I don't care what anyone says, hunting with machine guns makes no sense. The only use for them, the use for which they were intended, is to kill people. Lots of people, real fast.

It's no secret that automatic weapons are so easy to buy that American gun dealers supply the Mexican cartels with 90 percent of the weapons they use to terrorize people on both sides of the border."

"Machine guns"/"automatic weapons" have been restricted by law since 1934. The National Firearms Act passed that year requires every single privately owned automatic weapon (including the M-16s AK47s and Uzis you specifically mentioned) to be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF). To register such a weapon requires a months long process including the signature of the local chief of police/sheriff, an extensive background check including photos and fingerprints, and the payment of a $200 tax.

Owners of these weapons are further required to keep proof of their approval form and tax stamp with the weapon at all times, to get ATF approval before crossing a state line with the weapon, and to secure the weapon in such as way that no-one else can access it.

Other laws passed regulating or restricting automatic weapons include the 1968 gun control act which banned the importation of automatic weapons, and the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act which effectively banned the manufacture of new automatic weapons for private ownership.

In other words, the only automatic weapons and machine guns in the United States made since 1986 are in the possession of the military, law enforcement, and federally regulated firearms dealers that supply law enforcement. An automatic weapon manufactured before 1986 can still be privately owned but only if the process of registering with the ATF is followed, and such weapons are so scarce now that they sell for thousands of dollars (and more typically tens of thousands of dollars).

It is impossible for anyone to walk into a gun dealers shop and walk out with an automatic weapon. If I wanted to buy an M-16 today it would probably take 6 months until I could leave the shop with it and it would have cost me at least ten thousand dollars.

I hope this helps clarify your misunderstanding and I look forward to reading a correction in the newspaper.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:39:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By Pangea:
"pass[ed] meaningful gun control laws".

If the laws that we have now are not "meaningful" then why don't we just wipe them off of the books? And wtf is up with all of these "bullet sales"? Has the nation gone reloading crazy and not told me about it?

I agree! We have over 20,000 MEANINGLESS gun control laws on the books as we speak, and we need to throw out the ones that congress-critters passed who don't have an elementary understanding of how a firearm works.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:39:50 AM EST
There's so much fucking fail in that article I don't even know where to start. I copied his email address at least 3 times with the intent to send him a politely nasty letter, however I don't think it'd do any good––he writes an idiotic article against all logic and fact.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:56:27 AM EST
Fuckin democrat
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:57:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2009 5:03:09 AM EST by NeedMoreAmmo]
The "reporter" does not have to be accurate, or even try to be. That is not his goal. Any response will be ignored and probably laughed at and dismissed with scorn.

For the most part the media in this country are abusing the 1st amendment much more than than their perception that we are abusing the 2nd. They will continue down this road because they can, and because no one can stop them......yet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 5:02:04 AM EST
Hmmm. I always suspected that the idea that Obama was anti-gun was merely a rumor created by the NRA.
As a matter of fact, the idea would have never occurred to me if the NRA hadn't placed the thought in my head, because I am certainly not smart enough to come to such a conclusion on my own.
I had never read or heard anything from Obama in his own words or how he voted that would have indicated he wanted to take away guns before the NRA started that vicious rumor.
Not the first thing.
Dang ole nasty NRA.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 5:18:13 AM EST
http://www.times-standard.com/contactus/

The "contact us" section from the Times-Standard.

According to Dave Stancliff's blog:

"I offer commentary on everything from A to Z. Everything is interesting to me. My opinion column - As It Stands - which currently runs in a daily newspaper on Sunday in The Times-Standard, deals with real world issues."

Maybe the editors of the paper should know their opinion writer is using their paper to print misinformation.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 5:27:16 AM EST
That's a good letter, and I appreciate you writing that.

I was gonna send him something, but it was just gonna be, "Go fuck yourself."

Originally Posted By MarkNH:

(I know there will be no correction posted and he deliberately made those claims)

Hi Dave,

I just saw your article on gun control and wanted to email you a brief correction regarding automatic weapons.

You wrote:

"I do ask for laws that would restrict sales of M-16s, AK 47s, or Uzi's.I don't care what anyone says, hunting with machine guns makes nosense. The only use for them, the use for which they were intended, isto kill people. Lots of people, real fast.

It's no secret that automatic weapons are so easy to buy thatAmerican gun dealers supply the Mexican cartels with 90 percent of theweapons they use to terrorize people on both sides of the border."

"Machine guns"/"automatic weapons" have been restricted by law since1934. The National Firearms Act passed that year requires every singleprivately owned automatic weapon (including the M-16s AK47s and Uzisyou specifically mentioned) to be registered with the Bureau of AlcoholTobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF). To register such a weapon requires amonths long process including the signature of the local chief ofpolice/sheriff, an extensive background check including photos andfingerprints, and the payment of a $200 tax.

Owners of these weapons are further required to keep proof of theirapproval form and tax stamp with the weapon at all times, to get ATFapproval before crossing a state line with the weapon, and to securethe weapon in such as way that no-one else can access it.

Other laws passed regulating or restricting automatic weapons includethe 1968 gun control act which banned the importation of automaticweapons, and the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act which effectivelybanned the manufacture of new automatic weapons for private ownership.

In other words, the only automatic weapons and machine guns in theUnited States made since 1986 are in the possession of the military,law enforcement, and federally regulated firearms dealers that supplylaw enforcement. An automatic weapon manufactured before 1986 can stillbe privately owned but only if the process of registering with the ATFis followed, and such weapons are so scarce now that they sell forthousands of dollars (and more typically tens of thousands of dollars).

It is impossible for anyone to walk into a gun dealers shop and walkout with an automatic weapon. If I wanted to buy an M-16 today it wouldprobably take 6 months until I could leave the shop with it and itwould have cost me at least ten thousand dollars.

I hope this helps clarify your misunderstanding and I look forward to reading a correction in the newspaper.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 5:29:26 AM EST
I sent a message to the managing editor as well as including a copy to him. I work at a newspaper, editors hate mistakes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 5:52:42 AM EST
"He is a former newspaper editor and publisher."

I think that speaks volumes for the current state of journalistic integrity in this country.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 5:53:51 AM EST
Dave Stancliff is a columnist for The Times-Standard. He is a former newspaper editor and publisher. Comments can be sent to richstan1@suddenlink.net or www.davesblogcentral.com.

I wonder why From Editor/Publisher to Columnist is a demotion in my book, it's possible he failed as such and he fails as a columnist too
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 6:43:34 AM EST
Part of my response to his piece....

"I'm not even going to touch on your lack of understanding of the meaning of the 2nd Amendment and the rights of free people. Your propaganda piece is another tired bleat from those who pine for the security of living under the control of a police state."
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 6:58:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By convoy:

About two billion bullets were made in America last year, bringing in about $7.5 billion, according

Does that mean bullets are $3.75 apiece? Does anyone else think his math might be off?
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 7:01:20 AM EST
Originally Posted By TrapperJohn4077:

Does that mean bullets are $3.75 apiece? Does anyone else think his math might be off?

I'd bet 2 billion .22 rounds were made alone................

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 7:07:42 AM EST
Dave Stancliff/For the Times-Standard
Posted: 09/13/2009 01:27:16 AM PDT

The Beatles were spot on with their song lyrics that suggested “Happiness is a warm gun.” That gun has to have bullets, and these are at a premium right now, for several reasons.

The National Rifle Association (NRA) scare tactics claimed when President Obama came into office he would take people's warm guns away from them.

The response was almost immediate. Sales of guns and bullets skyrocketed on this rumor. And make no mistake. It was a rumor. That fact doesn't seem to bother the people who went on a buying spree. There seems to be no end to this spree while people believe they may lose the constitutional right to purchase and own weapons.

In California alone, about 60,000 more guns were sold in the first seven months of this year, than in the same period last year, a 26 percent increase, according to the state Attorney General's Office.

It amazes me that people take so much stock in rumors, but the statistics don't lie. While guns and ammunition are both hot selling items, it's the sales of ammunition that's exploded nationwide.

Industry experts are ecstatic because ammunition suppliers are working around the clock to meet the demand. Lawrence Keane, senior vice president and general counsel of the National Shooting Foundation Inc., recently told the Los Angeles Times, “Nobody has ever seen this kind of demand before.”

to the foundation. Private consumers are not alone on a bullet-buying binge. The military has quadrupled its purchases of small-arms ammunition in the last decade, because of two wars that use lots of bullets.
There was a time when military ammunition was made exclusively at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant in Independence, Mo. Now other suppliers are needed to keep up with growing demand.

Police departments around the country report shortages of ammunition. For example, the Riverside Police Department used to get orders filled in a couple of months. In a recent interview, Lt. Vance Hardin, who orders ammunition for the department, said they've been waiting 10 months now.

Internet sales of ammunition are doing a bang-up job of getting those bullets out. One online site, “Cheaper than Dirt,” has seen a 30 percent increase in bullet sales this year, according to Chief Executive Michael Tenny.

Never underestimate the power of fear. The omnipotent NRA understands this. They launched a website during the presidential campaign, “GunBanObama.org,” to get the word out that Obama would be the most-anti gun president in American history.

I've seen no signs of new gun control legislation since Obama was elected. The NRA spent millions of dollars to plant the idea that Obama's gun stance would threaten their 2nd Amendment rights. It looks like their investment paid off as paranoia turned into cash for the gun and ammunition industry.

It's troubling that the NRA has such a powerful lobby that lawmakers in the Senate and House are afraid to confront them. If they weren't afraid, then why haven't they challenged the NRA and passed meaningful gun control laws? Why hasn't someone in Congress called the NRA out for spreading lies that benefit the gun and ammunition industry?

The answer is, it would be political suicide to take on the NRA and the gun and ammunition industry. I don't ask our politicians to take on honest citizens who believe they need protection, who want to hunt, or those who enjoy the sport of shooting.

What to do? If Obama does take steps toward a meaningful gun control bill, the NRA will have a heyday. They'll tell Americans that Obama threatens their constitutional rights, as they've claimed all along.

Dave Stancliff is a columnist an uninformed bag of shit for The Times-Standard. He is a former newspaper editor and publisher human and a current tool of mainstream liberal religion. Comments can be sent to richstan1@suddenlink.net or www.davesblogcentral.com.

Fixed.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 7:12:54 AM EST
This guy is an utter failure as a writer. I'd have loved to see what he did as editor/publisher. I bet it was comedy gold.

If I were this guy's editor, I would have directed him to Google the terms "Error in Fact" and "Omission of Fact" reflect upon those for a while.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 7:17:33 AM EST
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

Hi Dave,

You wrote:

"I do ask for laws that would restrict sales of M-16s, AK 47s, or Uzi's.I don't care what anyone says, hunting with machine guns makes nosense. The only use for them, the use for which they were intended, isto kill people. Lots of people, real fast.

It's no secret that automatic weapons are so easy to buy thatAmerican gun dealers supply the Mexican cartels with 90 percent of theweapons they use to terrorize people on both sides of the border."

"Machine guns"/"automatic weapons" have been restricted by law since1934. The National Firearms Act passed that year requires every singleprivately owned automatic weapon (including the M-16s AK47s and Uzisyou specifically mentioned) to be registered with the Bureau of AlcoholTobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF). To register such a weapon requires amonths long process including the signature of the local chief ofpolice/sheriff, an extensive background check including photos andfingerprints, and the payment of a $200 tax.

Owners of these weapons are further required to keep proof of theirapproval form and tax stamp with the weapon at all times, to get ATFapproval before crossing a state line with the weapon, and to securethe weapon in such as way that no-one else can access it.

Other laws passed regulating or restricting automatic weapons includethe 1968 gun control act which banned the importation of automaticweapons, and the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act which effectivelybanned the manufacture of new automatic weapons for private ownership.

In other words, the only automatic weapons and machine guns in theUnited States made since 1986 are in the possession of the military,law enforcement, and federally regulated firearms dealers that supplylaw enforcement. An automatic weapon manufactured before 1986 can stillbe privately owned but only if the process of registering with the ATFis followed, and such weapons are so scarce now that they sell forthousands of dollars (and more typically tens of thousands of dollars).

It is impossible for anyone to walk into a gun dealers shop and walkout with an automatic weapon. If I wanted to buy an M-16 today it wouldprobably take 6 months until I could leave the shop with it and itwould have cost me at least ten thousand dollars.

Haha, I wrote pretty much the same exact email minus the politeness and plus a pinch of disbelief.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 7:26:42 AM EST

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 7:38:20 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2009 7:44:52 AM EST by Backstop]
Originally Posted By pivoproseem:
Part of my response to his piece....

"I'm not even going to touch on your lack of understanding of the meaning of the 2nd Amendment and the rights of free people. Your propaganda piece is another tired bleat from those who pine for the security of living under the control of a police state."

Nice touch.

ETA:

And I'll add there is no high road to gun control.

The high road involves the use of facts.

And the facts state crime increases as gun control becomes more restrictive.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:00:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2009 9:17:33 AM EST by sav_carguy]
Holy crap !!!!! Somebody point me to the ice cream truck where I can get that huge supply of M-16s ; I gotta go get a loan.

Gotta love liberal misinformation. "hunting with machine guns"

ETA - The sad thing is that there are millions of people out there that will believe all that bullshit because they : A- Don't know any better , B- Actually believe the crap they read in the "opinion" section , and C- are too fucking lazy to take the time to make themselves well informed on the FACTS regarding a given subject , whether it be gun control or whatever else.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:34:03 AM EST
http://www.times-standard.com/davestancliff/ci_13328337

Link to the article if you want to post a comment.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:36:25 AM EST
How did the sale of two billion bullets earn $7.5 billion? Was it all .50?
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:39:59 AM EST
Some of us recall two bans in recent history, so when you put a gun grabber in office (listing an assault weapons ban on his website), we tend to get a bit froggy.

Most of the article is simple nonsense of course.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:48:01 AM EST
Typical libtard drivel. He is utterly ignorant regarding the subject, yet is so arrogant that he cannot conceive of anyone disagreeing with him, so they must be racists.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:05:47 AM EST
If I didn't know better, I'd think that article was satire.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:09:42 AM EST
I've never hunted with a machine gun, but I have gone hunting with a semi-auto AK-47. 7.62x39mm SP is comparable to the traditional .30-30 SP hunting load.

The AK is a good brush gun when hunting piggies.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:52:53 AM EST
I also have posted a couple replies to poke holes in this so called journalists writing. Kinda fun
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:01:49 AM EST
I went to his blog site and made a few corrections about full auto weapons. I did not use even one bad word. It was hard.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:05:01 AM EST
Originally Posted By fxntime:

I'd bet 2 billion .22 rounds were made alone................

I caught that too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:07:48 AM EST
[

Ther's that word again...
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:31:03 AM EST
Wow, this dave guy is an absolute tool
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:32:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2009 11:33:52 AM EST by convoy]
Originally Posted By muzlblast:
[

Ther's that word again...
Amazing isn't it? I am going to use the N word here. Ready? Here goes! SOCIALIST.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top