Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2003 9:29:21 AM EDT
Lets sue them for stress caused directly by her and her band of mokeys... they caused me to almost have a stroke my blood pressure was up soo high!!!!

It's her fault i there my remote control across the room and broke the tv.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:50:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It's her fault i there my remote control across the room and broke the tv.
View Quote

Been drinking? LOL Anyhow, lets sue her for emotional stress over the fact that I can't afford the gun I want in order to protect my family. Or we could due her on the behalf of all the people who were killed that did not have a CCW.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:14:15 AM EDT
[#2]
My fiancee stays out of the TV room when the Redskins are losing or I am watching anti-gun pukes. I am famous for throwing shit.

I once smashed up a toy bus into a zillion pieces but I don't want to talk about that right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top