Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 8:58:18 AM EDT
and Kerry is on the verge of either winning this election or being within a point or so.  I can't really tell the difference between Bin Laden's rhetoric and Kerry's.

Do I have the fact straight here, or am I having some sort of ridiculous nightmere?  Is this country really this fucked up, are 1 out of 2 Americans complete idiots?  Is this really happening?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
and Kerry is on the verge of either winning this election or being within a point or so.  I can't really tell the difference between Bin Laden's rhetoric and Kerry's.

Do I have the fact straight here, or am I having some sort of ridiculous nightmere?  

Nope, that's pretty much the size of it.

Is this country really this fucked up, are 1 out of 2 Americans complete idiots?  Is this really happening?

Yep. The "we hate America" crowd has gained a strong foothold in this nation.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#2]
While I think GW is gonna win this one man it's (The closeness of the race) a sign of just how effective the dims have been the last 5 decades promising MORONS "Free cheese" to support them.

Alot of these sh*t-for-brains can only think about what "Santa-kerry" is gonna give them and to hell with the future of the country or the mess they're gonna leave their kids with
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#3]

-LS
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Bingo!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#5]
The same folks who threw a party after 9/11 are going to have the same reaction if Kerry's elected.

This doesn't seem to register with Democrats, who think Bush is the devil.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Let me see if I have this correct: Bin Laden parrots Democrat talking points...  

Do I have the fact straight here, or am I having some sort of ridiculous nightmere?  Is this country really this fucked up, are 1 out of 2 Americans complete idiots?  Is this really happening?

Yes, it's really happening.

Just imagine Thomas Dewey and Hideki Tojo using both the exact same rhetoric in rabidly criticizing FDR in 1944.

Honestly, I've come to actually DESPISE 75% of the people in America because they are responsible for killing our nation. I see "75%" of Americans as being almost an enemy to me because HALF of Americans won't even bother to vote and are either too ignorant or apathetic to take a stand when the outcome (even if you can't stand either candidate) will be seen as a tremendous victory, vindication and morale-boost for the Islamofascist terrorists who cheered and danced on 9-11. And half of those who DO vote will vote for an outright traitor who's blatantly HOSTILE to America's values, our military and our soveriengty as a free and independant nation.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You're listening to Rush Kimbaugh, aren't you?  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, and its really pissing me off.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell yea! I'm listening to the "Voice of Reason"............................................
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#10]
The domestic Far Left, if not in power, will always form alliances of convenience with America's enemies. They always have. Now that there's no Soviet Union, they need to look elsewhere. Now, that's Radical Islam.

There's a reason Radical Islamists literally marched arm-in-arm with "progressive" marxists in Britain when Bush visited a year or two ago.

There's a reason Hezbollah volunteered to distribute Fahrenheit 9/11 throughout the Middle East.

There's a reason why leftist ACLU lawyers were caught acting as couriers between terrorists and their convicted clients.

There's a reason Bin Laden reiterated Michael Moore's talking points a week before the election.

Leftists need Radical Islamists as evidence of Western Civilization's 'fault' in the world's discontent.

Radical Islamists need Leftists to destroy Western Civilization.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:40:15 AM EDT
[#11]
It is that bad...or worse if you listen to the media leftists!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll tell you what I tried to tell my friend last week.  Roughly half of the country is liberal enough to vote for Kerry.  

Bush is by no means an ULTRA conservative. By most standards hes pretty moderate. However,  John Kerry is as left from center as can be and the race is neck and neck.

The sad truth is, this may be the last conservative President elected.   If they'll vote for John Kerry, how much more so do you think theyll vote for Hitlery CLinton?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Honestly, I've come to actually DESPISE 75% of the people in America because they are responsible for killing our nation. I see "75%" of Americans as being almost an enemy to me because HALF of Americans won't even bother to vote and are either too ignorant or apathetic to take a stand when the outcome (even if you can't stand either candidate) will be seen as a tremendous victory, vindication and morale-boost for the Islamofascist terrorists who cheered and danced on 9-11. And half of those who DO vote will vote for an outright traitor who's blatantly HOSTILE to America's values, our military and our soveriengty as a free and independant nation.

I agree.

One of the reasons I left NorCal and moved back to AZ is that chances were 70% of the people I met where either trying to steal my money, my freedom, or undermine the security of my Nation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top