Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 8:02:09 PM EDT
The NAACP condemned the Tea party movement as a racist org. because the Tea party didn't come out fast enough to condemn one of it's members for some racist remarks?

I have yet to see the NAACP condemn that fat POS al shapten or malcolm x or any of the multitude of racist black leaders.

Fuck the NAACP, double standard racist MFers!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you seen the video of the black federal government officer addressing a NAACP meeting about how she withheld support to a farmer based SOLELY on the color of his skin?

LOL who's the racists?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I give it 10 years before we have an all out "Mad-Max" style race war in North America.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I give it 10 years before we have an all out "Mad-Max" style race war in North America.

Dibs on the girl in the pink leg warmers
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Is there a white version of the NAACP?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No, that would be racist.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#6]
It's been said before:

There are more Blacks in the Tea Party than Whites in the NAACP.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I saw a rig that could haul that tankah!

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I 'll be to old by them, can we speed things up ?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I 'll be to old by them, can we speed things up ?

My Tuesday and Thursday look like shit, and this weekend is all up in the air, but if someone could get this ball rolling sometime Wednesday morning and shoot me a Outlook meeting invite I'd appreciate it.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

the way they think, it is them vs everyone else.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

the way they think, it is them vs everyone else.

No it ain't.  They just hate whitey.  They're more than happy to invite the Mexicans in to take jobs that they could otherwise be working.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top