Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/3/2004 7:08:03 AM EDT
Easy enough to let CBS News what you think.

www.cbsnews.com "Contact Us" link is at the bottom of the page.

Here's the correct spelling of the three main monkees running the show during their coverage.

Ed Bradley

Bob Schieffer

Dan Rather

Easy to send a non-partisan sounding note to them letting them know that "Walter Cronkite's" network - the network that "old established America" looked to for news - is now a laughing stock. Their disgust with the vote, just as in 2000, was WAY too obvious.

Get rid of those old dessicated communists and get some fresh, young commies in there.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:10:57 AM EDT
I can't - I sent them an e-mail months ago telling them I'd never again watch anything on their network. (But I did cheat a little last night to watch Rather realize his hopes were shattered).
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:12:12 AM EDT
What little respect I had for Bob Schieffer vanished when he said we should abolish the Electoral College.

What a jerk.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:19:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 7:24:21 AM EDT by Tate]
I had a *tad* of respect for Bob too until last night.

He's now shown clearly that he's another goddamned CBS communist.

I was quite ammused at his "down home speak" attempts: "crackling like a hickory fire", "hot enough to peel paint off a house", ect...

Just shut the fuck up, Chairman Mao. No - better yet - go interview Sadaam again...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:34:23 AM EDT
Even though Im 37 years old this was my first rant email to anyone, howd Id do

Ed Bradley

Bob Schieffer

Dan Rather

These three goons made CBS look terrible in the election coverage last night, if it wasnt for CSI, there would be no reason for anyone to even watch CBS, you should count yourselves lucky that anyone would even tune in to CBS anymore, your coverage team needs to be a little more unbiased from now on, try taking some clues from FOX. In fact Dan Rather is the biggest joke on TV for his behavior last night and ever since the election process began. He did more in 6 months to bring CBS down, than anyone or anything in the last 20 years.

Will they even reply?
Top Top