Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 11:58:26 PM EDT
Coming downstairs to lock the doors and SMASH set my foot right down on "Tigger:The Lego"

Bled like a stuck pig all over the floor and screaming like who shit a chunk!!

FRIGGIN PAINFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats worse is that my younger daughter likes to play with the First Aid kit and there aint a First Aid kit to be found in the house!!! DOUBLE
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I did that a few times when I was a kid. Never knew legos could make you lose so much blood.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:02:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:03:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Tee-aye double-ghh arrr, that spells Tigger!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:04:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.hunt101.com/img/390931.jpg

OH COME ON!!!!!!!! Even in a moment of my misery you manage to find a spider for the occasion??

HO-LEEE CRAP!!!!  

ETA: I didnt see the other two legs up... Yup... thats a spider allright!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#6]
The size makes them good targets....2 bumps, .22lr at 3yds....the big ones at 100....trust me they disenergrate, nothing to pick up....

I recently sold almost a hundred lbs. of them at a yard sale.....

For a dollar....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I did that a few times when I was a kid. Never knew legos could make you lose so much blood.

I nevver lost that much blood... But I figure it this way... comind down the stairs with my fat ass weight and coming off the last step barefoot... gets ya right in the soft part of the foot.

Friggin OUCH!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH COME ON!!!!!!!! Even in a moment of my misery you manage to find a spider for the occasion??

HO-LEEE CRAP!!!!  

ETA: I didnt see the other two legs up... Yup... thats a spider allright!!!

All the more reason to ban them Legos.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:11:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:12:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Coming downstairs to lock the doors and SMASH set my foot right down on "Tigger:The Lego"

In the dark?

www.backchannelmedia.com/newsletter/story/5210129041/BrightFeet_Slippers_Will_Light.html
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:13:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:14:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I have food lodged in my sinuses now, thank you.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have food lodged in my sinuses now, thank you.

He's a force to be reckoned with.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:22:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Lego's are nothing more then foot mines that someone has set upon the world to injure parents.
My youngest is 19 and I still remember the pain they can cause.
After the Tornado left debris in my yard I found a lot of lego's, scared me so much I tilled up the yard.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:37:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Be lucky it wasnt packing heat

Did I just say packing heat?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:57:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:03:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Artyr/Halo/Weapons/BattleRifle/battle_rifle.jpg

Why to much time on your hands
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:04:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Heat would melt your creation, sonny.....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:22:36 AM EDT
[#21]
I remember reading a story about micrscopic size spiders that are attracted to blood.Seems they crawl into the cut and lay eggs inside the wound where it is moist and warm.The microscopic spider babies have a gestation period of about 2 months,when the approximately 1K spider babies hatch inside the the host,they start to consume all the white blood cells.

Go see a doctor ASAP!!!

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:22:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

This must be Gaston Glock's troll account, and he is teasing the kool-aid drinkers with the rumored Glock carbine.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:42:00 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't recall them ever drawing blood, but I did discover that raking your hand through a big box of legos is the loudest man-made sound outside an airport.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:43:58 AM EDT
[#24]
computerguy, is that you?

TXL
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:48:18 AM EDT
[#25]
i stepped on a pin once about 2 years ago.  it went over halfway into the bottom of my foot, probably hit a bone, and my reaction to get pressure off that foot also helped i suppose.

i was home from college, so it was either my moms or sisters fault it was just lying on the carpet.       i used whiteout and colored the entire part that was in my foot, and left a nice message ona piece of paper for them when they woke up the next morning.

that was odd.      didnt really bleed, but it was such a deep puncture wound, it felt strange.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Anyone remember Jacks?  Those little tiny metal caltrops that are picked up while bouncing a little rubber ball?  You cannot the pain.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:58:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Everybody who had kids knows that each individual Lego has a tiny chip in it and is programmed to find the most travelled portion of the carpet and embed itself with the sharpest point up.  They are little plastic caltrops.  When my kids were little and I came into the room and saw the debris from the Lego bomb on the floor.  I always put thick soled shoes on before attempting to enter.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:00:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Poor DrFrige just can't get a break!

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:10:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Anyone remember Jacks?  Those little tiny metal caltrops that are picked up while bouncing a little rubber ball?  You cannot the pain.

My daughter did just that a couple years ago.  It ebmedded the part with the BALL into the  sole of her foot and buried it all the way up to the hilt of the jack body.  

I cannot even imagine the pain she was in when I had to remove it.  I have never heard such a noise as a child in that kind of pain when I ripped it out, and it broke my heart.  She cried for a full hour and bled like she had been shot with a shotgun slug.  

Those things are dangerous!  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:12:46 AM EDT
[#30]
lego spider hahahhhaa
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:14:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Legos are from Denmark. Lay ooff, or feel the wrath of the Northmen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:15:49 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Damn, I want one of those.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Hey, how about a Lego Harpsichord?

LEGO Harpsichord
Created and built by Henry Lim, with the exception of the wire strings, the LEGO Harpsichord is entirely constructed out of LEGO parts--the keyboard, jacks, jack rack, jack rail, plectra, soundboard, bridge, hitch pins, tuning pins, wrestplank, nut, case, legs, lid, lid stick, and music stand are all built out of interlocking LEGO plastic bricks and related pieces. With a 61 note range, the instruments size is 6 x 3 ft. weighing approximately 150 lbs, and built with an estimated 100,000 LEGO pieces! The strings exert approximately 325 lbs. of tension. The important considerations during design were strength, efficiency, and durability. Anticipating the tension of the strings, the instrument had to be built strong, yet be able to incorporate the functions and mechanisms on a lifesize scale. With many moving parts, it also had to withstand the repeated demands of a keyboard instrument. Several prototypes of the various sections were made. After finalizing designs, Henry amassed the necessary LEGO parts. The project took two years of theorizing, designing, collecting parts, building, testing, and rebuilding

Sound sample

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:35:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Sound sample

What do you expect? It's made of LEGO.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
i stepped on a pin once about 2 years ago.  it went over halfway into the bottom of my foot, probably hit a bone, and my reaction to get pressure off that foot also helped i suppose.

i was home from college, so it was either my moms or sisters fault it was just lying on the carpet.       i used whiteout and colored the entire part that was in my foot, and left a nice message ona piece of paper for them when they woke up the next morning.

that was odd.      didnt really bleed, but it was such a deep puncture wound, it felt strange.

try a 3" nail through the bottom of your combat boot, into the ball of your foot, hitting the bone... in Iraq... that sucks!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

try a 3" nail through the bottom of your combat boot, into the ball of your foot, hitting the bone... in Iraq... that sucks!

OUCH!!! Now THAT is a Tetanus shot waiting for a place to happen!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top