Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 1:38:48 PM EDT
Additionally, I'd like to thank my wife for demonstrating this to me on my razor.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Atleast you own a razor, I need to buy one.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]
We use midpriced disposables in our house. I mark mine with a sharpie everytime I get a new one from the pack. That's how I avoid that painful scraping surprise.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#3]
You should see what my facial hair does to her leg razor (if I'm in the shower and forgot to change my blade before, I'll just steal hers).  Boy does she get pissed.

I actually make good money on the side selling the shavings as an industrial abrasive for the metal finishing industry...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Start using a straight razor. I'll bet she never borrows it to shave her legs.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy her a nice one just for her.  Ask her to shave in the shower...AFTER she softens the leg stubble with hot water.  Finally, shaving with the grain, at least at first also helps.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:40:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
one night I got her drunk and convinced her to let me shave her.  After that she always wanted to be shaved to keep the attention coming.  

Hey, that's the same tactic I used...got the same result  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#9]
two words

weed eater
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Additionally, I'd like to thank my wife for demonstrating this to me on my razor.

Sold your soul for some new Night Vision, eh?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Swell...don't forget the other hairy parts as well.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You should see what pubic hair does...  I wanted my ex to shave and she said no way, so one night I got her drunk and convinced her to let me shave her.  Afterward I made sure to spend an hour giving her "special attention."  After that she always wanted to be shaved to keep the attention coming.  Once in awhile she would use my razor... shaving the next morning was a bitch.  Toilet paper anyone?

Typically I'd expect to use at least two new blades up shaving a woman down there.

GunLvr, Bush Barber
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Ha.  I headed that shit off at the pass.  I don't have a woman AND I use an electric razor!  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Ha.  I headed that shit off at the pass.  I don't have a woman AND I use an electric razor!  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sold your soul for some new Night Vision, eh?

How'd you know I was eyeballin some 3rd gen gear REAL close.......

Are you spying on me?!

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:19:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Buy her a nice one just for her.  Ask her to shave in the shower...AFTER she softens the leg stubble with hot water.  Finally, shaving with the grain, at least at first also helps.

I'm buying her the chic Mach 3 this week when I go grocery shopping.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#17]
I give my wife my Mach 3 cartridges after a week or so, and she finishes em off on her legs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top