Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/8/2001 11:31:31 AM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=68236[/url]

Sorry... but I must insist that I get the last word on this, lock or no lock. Someone needs to lighten up...[:(]

edited for spelling
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#1]
And leave it to the children to whine like a little schoolgirl.

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=67941[/url]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
You must insist???  I can't see how you feel that another post bashing mods is in good humor. If you wish to continue, this will indeed be your last word.  Light enough for ya?

Edited to make sure you don't confuse me with a mod!
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:36:27 AM EDT
[#4]
"I object, your honor."

"Overruled."

"I [b]strenuously[/b] object!"
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#5]
The mods can't take it when anybody disagrees with them. I guess it must be a heirachal system, becuase at least moderator has been booted becuase he said any cop who tried to take his gun would be shot. I totally agree with that statement. Some mods tend to be easy going and only lock those threads that totally step out of line. I.E. McUzi. Some others it seems are very PC oriented and if anybody says something that seems non-PC, they get locked. I.E. Saying Police should enforce the constitution and those who violate it shouldn't be afforded protection. Some seem to be Civil Rights Police. They will lock any thread that appears to be the slightest bit against any nationality or race. Others are anti-good looking women, these are the ones who locked BOTD. They have the mentallity of Garandman. They think anything showing a good-looking woman is morally wrong.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Well at [url]http://www.crappybobandnicbig.com[/url]'s forums you can say and do what ever you want, so if any of you ever want to blow off some steam or have a topic that is not "pc" you will never be baned or edited over there.  

Not to take anything away from this fine forum of course.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"I object, your honor."

"Overruled."

"I [b]strenuously[/b] object!"
View Quote

Oh, you [b]strenuously [/b]object. Well, why didn't you say so????

"You want the truth?? You want the truth?? You can't handle the truth!!"

[img]www.the-movie-times.com/pictdir/actors/gallery/jnicholson/jnicholson14.jpg_t.jpg[/img]

LOL
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Others are anti-good looking women, these are the ones who locked BOTD. They have the mentallity of Garandman. They think anything showing a good-looking woman is morally wrong.
View Quote

How nice to know you still think of me from time to time.

Now, go BITE yourself. [}:D]

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 12:10:17 PM EDT
[#9]
UH Go easy mods he aint a meanen no harm he just aint to tightly wraped [;)] Now go on an git a goin there yungen  [;D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess it must have something to to with having to wear a cape and a blue suit with a big "G" on the chest that GoatBoy makes us wear.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I understand that this is not a public forum, but rather a privately owned web-site and that said owners have a right to run it as they see fit. But do you honestly think that repressing any dissent, and refusing us the opportunity to post that dissent is good for this forum?

Quoted:
If you wish to continue, this will indeed be your last word.  Light enough for ya?
View Quote

Don_R, bite me! Do you actually think e-mail addresses are a scarce commodity? It aint that difficult to bypass a locked account.[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Ow, that's harsh!  OK, consider yourself bit.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#15]
It already did. [}:D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Don R.,

I am always amazed by your liitle use of words and high usuage of actions.  In a time where people are usually all talk and no action it is a refreshing change to see a man that does what he says he will do.  I applaud, and thank, youfor the job you do on this board.

sgtar15
[img]http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000017294/1000017294_1029200112627AM0.1022695.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Aw, would you guys cut it out?  You're making me blush! [:I]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#19]
It's them duckie's thats made him what he is today...

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#20]
WW, Garandman told me that God told him that you are going to BURN IN A LAKE OF FIRE, YOU GODLESS HEATHEN!

Could you imagine a party where these mods were putting it on?

One running around making sure you didn't swear.

One running around taking your drink if you were seen having more than one.

One not saying shyt, just throwing you out for no good reason.

And one preaching fire and brimstone, checking all the bedrooms to stave off any "FOR-NI-CA-SHUN!"

And one sniffing the air constantly to make sure no one snuck outside to smoke a bit of "El Weed."

One making sure you didn't tell any off-color (whoops, is that a naughty comment?) jokes, or dare hold any non-blindly Altruistic opinions.

Now that would be a fun party!

Thank You, Oh Kind and Benevolent ARFKOM masters. Without you I might be filthied by the reality of the intolerant, atheistic, non-pig loving world. You have saved my from myself as well.

Tee-hee. D.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Any one watch friends? Thats a Monica party if there ever was one!
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#23]
And ALL the mods are that way, right Derek??[;)]

Especially ME, right??
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#24]
ARFKOM??????  Please Derek, allow me to save you from have to lower yourself to associate with the poor unwashed masses here on ARFKOM. Although you may not respect this site or it's members, I do. Consider yourself saved from having to put up with us common folk as of now, unless GoatBoy decides otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:46:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
As a sidenote, Lib I'll respond to your post by saying that you did NOT say that you would attack an officer who tried to unlawfuly disarm you, you agreed with the statement on the table that "open season" on officers would be fun. See the distinction there... Although I know that in your heart you meant to say that preserving freedom is key, you didn't come across that way because you didn't say anything other than your agreement with the previous statement. Don't make this any worse than it is by continuing to drudge it up...
View Quote

But I [b]DIDN'T[/b] totally agree with the statement by McUzi, and I [b]DID[/b] say other things in my statement besides the agreement. I Specifically stated in my post that [i]killing LEO's for the sake of killing LEO's is wrong[/i] thereby distiguishing myself from what he said. People read the first line and went ballistic. I feel I got the shaft.

For reference here is my post, with the important sections hilighted:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=65353[/url]
To tell you the truth, I agree with Carrots. I've never really followed the McUzi Saga, but he is [red]mostly[/red] right on this topic. [red]Killing LEO's for the sake of killing LEO's is wrong[/red], but if they are enforcing an unjust and unconstitutional order. especially if they are [red]attempting to deny and violate one of the inalienable rights[/red], than any resistance to that is just. [red]It might not be prudent[/red], unless we are in national SHTF situation, but it would be right.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:53:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
WW, Garandman told me that God told him that you are going to BURN IN A LAKE OF FIRE, YOU GODLESS HEATHEN!

Tee-hee. D.
View Quote

Derek -

NO ONE can "tell" YOU [size=4]ANYTHING...[/size=4]

You already know it all.

[:D]

Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:26:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Garandman, your incessant posting of sanctimonious bullshit  and self righteous
nonsense proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that indeed sometimes the slowest sperm
does fertilize the egg...
While you may fancy yourself some sort of a “Christian”, I am sure Christ would
gleefully leap off the nearest bridge in order to disassociate himself with your holier-than-thou crap.

All I can think of when my eyes are burned with the continual lack of quality content of
your posts, bible thumping horseshit, and moderator ass-kissing is that another 4 minutes
of my life could be potentially wasted should I make the mistake to read whatever you
have written.
You have dirty clothes, BO, bad breath, and I am quite confident that should one open
your top dresser drawer, it would contain skid marked underwear.
Your children will grow to be nothing more then felons or beggars due to their genetic
lineage. Likely, even your car is a smog machine, and pollutes the earth like you pollute
this site. You are a festering infected boil on the ass of gun ownership, and Christianity;
with the apparent intelligence of an autistic gnat with downs syndrome. You are the type
of weenie that causes people of mutilate themselves, trying to escape the emotional pain
that people as worthless as you even exist.
Knowing that you are a gun owner, I am strongly leaning towards supporting testing for
firearms. The fact that a man who can’t even grasp the insane hypocrisy that exists in
your constant barrage of self-sainthood is allowed to own a habiliment of destruction is a
fucking social calamity, and needs to be stopped.
You cry like a woman, and you have a night-light to fend off boogie men.
You dress in drag, and you listen to ABBA. I am guessing that early in life, Hitler
encountered the Jewish version of “Garandman”, thus explaining his future actions.
I wish you nothing less then painful pancreatic cancer.
Stones in your shoes on long walks, and blisters on your ass as you sit down to shit.
Sleepless nights,
broken hearts,
hurricane damage to your home,
sadness,
pain,
misery,
“Out of the Closet” outspoken homosexual children,
traffic tickets,
loss of loved ones,
felony convictions for crimes you didn’t commit,
weight gain,
stubbed toes,
sprained limbs,
damage to the transmission of your car on the ONE DAY you really needed it,
always having “something in your eye”,
having to smell other peoples farts in elevators,
long waits at traffic lights,
getting laid off from your job,
medical bills,
having a squib load, then firing a round after it,
holes in your socks,
underwear that’s too tight,
sexual impotence,
limb amputation,
or any other possible iniquitous event that could harm you as bad as your mere presence
harms humanity as a whole.
I believe elimination of inutile cocksuckers such as you could bring everyone on this
planed of differing views together, for the sole purpose of your eradication.
You are living proof that humans can impregnate rodents.
I fucking hate you.

McUZI
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:34:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:35:02 AM EDT
[#29]
For those of you who have "issues" with the way
this site is run, I respectfully suggest that
you [b]EMAIL[/b] Goatboy or Ed Sr. and discuss
your "issues" with them in a personable fashion,
rather than attempting to draw attention to
yourselves publicly.  You'll find a pair of men
who will help you understand why the rules are
the way they are.

I once verbally attacked Goatboy for what I felt
were "unfair" inconsistencies in his words and
actions on another website, and in a few short
emails [b]ALOT[/b] of things I hadn't thought of
came to light and made perfect sense to me.

Back off, lighten up, and please give my advice
a try.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:43:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 5:49:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:25:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
For those of you who have "issues" with the way
this site is run, I respectfully suggest that
you [b]EMAIL[/b] Goatboy or Ed Sr. and discuss
your "issues" with them in a personable fashion,
View Quote
Oh the sanctimonious bullsh-t!!
I’m not a Free-Speech Anarchist or a Keyboard Warrior, but I DID try Exactly what you suggest, and I was BANNED anyway because:
{NOW READ THIS CAREFULLY}
 -  - Though I aggeed to abide by the rules ON the forum, in the PRIVATE email, I would not change my personal opinion on a subject.-  -
[b]Do you understand the implications?[/b]
If you are not politically correct enough for GB & Dad, you’re OUT! It has NOTHING to do with abiding with posted rules. Furthermore, I’ve never dealt with two people less able to read an entire paragraph in it’s entirety. They seem to skip sentences while jumping directly to the conclusions they wanted to reach in the first place.

It’s more like you are dealing with Dean Vernon Wormer and his “Double Secret Probation.”
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:34:10 AM EDT
[#33]
*sigh*  It worked for me!

edited to add:

If AR15.com is causing this kind of strife in
your life, please do yourself a favor and take
a break from it.  This is a discussion forum,
not a job.  Your livelyhood doesn't depend on
AR15.com, does it?  Keep things in perspective.
Geez!

Sanctimonious?  Not hardly.  I'm as straight
a shooter as you'll find here, and I couldn't
have been more polite if I tried.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
... I DID try Exactly what you suggest, and I was BANNED anyway because: ...
View Quote

And you're still here?  How does that work?  Like the attention, huh?
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:36:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:39:05 AM EDT
[#36]
I never understand why people continue to piss and moan about the way things are here.

This is a website that is owned, run, and moderated by private individuals that offer a place for AR-15'ers to come and share experiences, education, and a vast wealth of information in the firearm world and yet people continue to cry because they don't get their way....

This is not YOUR house and you don't make the rules. You don't go into your neighbors house and start complaining and crying because they don't let you have free reign there, so why do it here?

If you don't like it here....LEAVE...you will make life here much better for the rest of us.[stick]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:41:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
PC be damned, but common decency and civility are necessary for gentlemanly discourse.  Try it.
View Quote

Amen Beekeeper!  Damn I wish I'd written that.

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:25:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You were "BANNED" yet you blather on about how mistreated you were.  It has "NOTHING to do with abiding with posted rules"??!!!  Try reading the posted rules..
View Quote
I add YOU to the list of people less able to read an entire paragraph in it’s entirety.
READING COMPREHENSION IT'S FUNDAMENTAL!

I do not know your particular situation..
View Quote
But you will make your sanctimonious assertions anyway  .  .  

I have plenty of confidence in the way this place is run to [b]know[/b] you got booted for violating the rules.
View Quote
You come accross like one of the sheeple. I've got YOU pegged also, buddy.
The thebeekeeper1 say: "Goverment GOOD! Police GOOD! ALL Good! thebeekeeper1 [i]TRUSTS[/i] ALL authority. If you are arrested or banned you must be BAD! The thebeekeeper1 GOOD!"

You whine about needing to be PC?.
View Quote
If you had READ and COMPREHENDED you would have seen that they demanded I accede to their way of thought OFF the board. That's more than PC, that is tyranny of thought. But since you are sheeple, an intutitive conclusion escapes you.
Try it.
View Quote

No, thebeekeeper1 YOU try it. It's called original thinking. Painful at first, but quite liberating. Or is liberty painful?!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:42:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is not YOUR house and you don't make the rules. You don't go into your neighbors house and start complaining and crying because they don't let you have free reign there, so why do it here?
View Quote
old, Old, OLD, TIRED and WORN OUT argument.
Trying to compare the wild and wooly Internet to a private residence. GET CRUCIAL!
The problems of speech and tolerance will never be solved by resorting arm chair lawyering. This is a new age, and new policies have to be worked out.

The bothersome thing is that the overbearing PC types that try to run off free-thinkers on their UBB are probably trying to stiffle dissent IRL also. It's not like they act so different because they have their own Domain.

A control freak is a control freak. In public they just have to be more circumspect.
I imagine it eats them up inside  .  .  .  [>Q]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Hey lib!

At it again are ya lad?  One of these days, your court-appointed attorney is going to explain to you the difference between McUzi's advocating murder through an "open season" on peace officers, and your advocating the murder of peace officers executing a lawful search or arrest warrant.  Penalty-wise, there's no appreciable difference between McUzi's form or First Degree Murder and yours.  Assuming you survive your own little Waco, that is.

Hey!  Didn't they teach you how to tell right from wrong at the College-Level Student Government Parlementarian Training Academy?  Darn these modern education establishments!

I noticed that you deleted the "Idiotic SF" thread.  Any particular reason?  Also, if you want to be taken seriously, you might want to post a different picture of yourself in your profile.  Say some nice 1775-era clothes.  You know, a tricornered hat, baggy shirt and short trousers, long vest, flintlock, tomahawk...You know, the Minute Man look.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hey lib!
View Quote

Hey dave! still following a "little lost boy" around are we? [whacko]

At it again are ya lad?  One of these days, your court-appointed attorney is going to explain to you the difference between McUzi's advocating murder through an "open season" on peace officers, and your advocating the murder of peace officers executing a lawful search or arrest warrant.  Penalty-wise, there's no appreciable difference between McUzi's form or First Degree Murder and yours.  Assuming you survive your own little Waco, that is.
View Quote

*sigh* First, you must define lawful. If a law violates the Constitution, it is not lawful. And it would not be murder, but self defense. Moral-wise, it is the right thing to do. Penalties only come in if I get caught and convicted, and that is even if I don't get murdered first(ala Waco, where the LEO's weren't executing lawful orders), and even IF the LEO's decide to raid my place, because of something that I haven't done yet, if at all, all of which would be very very rare.
I really see no point in debating with you anymore. We've both argued our sides, and neither of us will change our minds. We disagree, and I doubt we will every agree. So you go your way, and I'll go my way.
Hey!  Didn't they teach you how to tell right from wrong at the College-Level Student Government Parlementarian Training Academy?  Darn these modern education establishments!
View Quote
No, I taught myself everything I know about law and the Constitution. You don't think the schools would actually teach that the 2nd stands for individual right, no would ya? [;)]

I noticed that you deleted the "Idiotic SF" thread.  Any particular reason?  Also, if you want to be taken seriously, you might want to post a different picture of yourself in your profile.  Say some nice 1775-era clothes.  You know, a tricornered hat, baggy shirt and short trousers, long vest, flintlock, tomahawk...You know, the Minute Man look.
View Quote

Yeah, that thread was pissing me off, and in a fit of rage I deleted it, which I regret. Oh well, live and learn.
And that IS a good idea(dressing up as a MinuteMan), which I have been thinking about. But, alas, the uniforms run in the hundreds, which I would rather spend on ammo [:D]

Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Hi Libertyof76!

[img]http://www.ar15.com/images/bioPics/libertyof76.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Firebird. Answer this for me. If you feel your 1 amendment rights were violated here..why do you keep coming back and complaining about it. There are all kinds of gun boards on the "wild and wooly internet".
View Quote

There are some very intelligent, helpful and interesting AR owners here. I enjoy discourse with them. I learn from them and contribute when I'm able.

This "like it or leave it" attitude is a type of tyranny of thought. Do you feel comfortable with that? If so, I have some [i]wonderful[/i] goverments throughout history you'd just [i]LOVE![/i]

You weren't the first person to have their account locked here..you won't be the last.
The bottom line is..unless your signing the check that pays for all this you have to abide by the board policies and rules..not make them. Kind of simple I think.
View Quote
Can you read? Well CAN YOU? Evidently NOT. I will restate this because you and a few others have such [i]trouble[/i] with reading comprehension. I said:
[b]- Though I agreed to abide by the rules ON the forum; in the PRIVATE email, {to them} I would not change my personal opinion on a subject.- - {I would not accede to their WAY of thinking. I would not agree with their personal modes of thought}[/b]

Now DO YOU GET IT? [b]I SAID I'D ABIDE BY THEIR FORUM RULES - [I]AND I HAVE[/I]
THE POINT IS THAT THEY WANTED ME TO AGREE WITH THEIR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS OFF BOARD!![b]

I shouted because it seems to take extra emphasis to get people to read EVERYTHING and consider it before replying.

Gawd, is the English language so hard to communicate with?
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hi Libertyof76!
View Quote

Howdy Major! Hope your not doing anything "naughty" with that picture! [;)]

BTW, how is Vishnu doing? Getting ready to rain his wrath upon us?[:D]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
..., how is Vishnu doing? Getting ready to rain his rather upon us?[:D]
View Quote

"rather"?

Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
..., how is Vishnu doing? Getting ready to rain his rather upon us?[:D]
View Quote

"rather"?

View Quote

wrath, (dan) rather, its all the same [;)]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#49]

[img]http://www.ar15.com/images/bioPics/libertyof76.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:11:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top