Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 6:14:33 PM EDT
Here’s my situation.

Some friends and I are getting a little tired of living in the city. We’ve been trying to escape on weekends as best we can but campgrounds just don’t really cut it for us. We’ve even talked about a “Group Buy” where we all go in on some land together and just build some cinder block houses to live in. But that’s way in the future, maybe.

Anyway it just hit me that there’s bound to be some people with forest land that wouldn’t mind leasing a few dozen acres out to some weekend campers/recreational shooters. Problem is, I don’t know anything about how to go about even finding these people. I’m Google searching right now but not having much luck.

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this sort of thing?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:40:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Get to know people in the country.  You know, us farmers out here.
Offer to clear trees or do other improvement work as well as $$$.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top