[#2]
its prob. a dupe, but ill be the first to say id hit it
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:02:59 PM EST
[#3]
Dupe.

And I envision a black thong.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:15:34 PM EST
[#4]
I would hit it with a vengeance....with the black rifle standing against the wall, of course.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 11:06:18 PM EST
[#5]
dupe

and she does explain what makes a 1911 a 1911 pretty well
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 11:24:39 PM EST
[#6]
She does a good job!

"My customers look inside my case and they see ...."

I wonder what shop she works for / owns.  I wish gunshop owners I've run into were both that good looking and that knowledgable.  Fact is, most of them are overweight guys who could care less about answering your questions in a cordial way.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 12:10:21 AM EST
[#7]
lol she repped ARFCOM on the Q&A
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 12:18:29 AM EST
[#8]

Quoted:
She does a good job!

"My customers look inside my case and they see ...."

I wonder what shop she works for / owns.  I wish gunshop owners I've run into were both that good looking and that knowledgable.  Fact is, most of them are overweight guys who could care less about answering your questions in a cordial way.

Sad to say, but I've met way more surly/abrasive gun shop owners/employees that met this characterization than the other way around (disclaimer: used to work in a gun shop myself, and was often struck by the depths of ignorance that some customers displayed).

Even so, to meet newbie questions with sneering condescension (even if you've heard the same question dozens of times) isn't exactly a good way to introduce new shooters to the sport.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 12:29:15 AM EST
[#9]
She's EXCELLENT!

Link Posted: 1/21/2008 1:07:05 AM EST
[#10]
She has some other pretty good videos as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 5:28:31 AM EST
[#11]
You know what? I have been cruising this site for ahwile now. I do not have an AR. I can recognize an ar/m16 platform more or less but I am otherwise clueless. I have been led to believe the AR was somewhat complicated. If you saw the top 10 military rifles on the military channel the Ak was #1 with the M-16 2nd. That Dr Atwater guy basically said he could teach a monkee an AK but the M-16 was harder. Well that girl taught me more about the AR than anything else I have ever seen on this site. It wasn't all that fucking complicated was it? If you put the gun on the table to clean it what's the big deal about taking out a couple extra retaining pins? The full size bushmaster AR is now on the wish list. All I have to do is find one pre-ban or out of Ny with the full mags and bayonet lug. (The liberals don't want me to have an evil bayonet lug so now I have to have it!) It may take me some time as the wife is still sore about my recent M1 garand acuisition. However, maybe I'll win the superbowl pool!
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 5:31:23 AM EST
[#12]
FYI, I recognize that chick and her handle from www.defensivecarry.com/. I think she is married to a gun shop owner or something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top