Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/1/2009 2:49:59 PM EDT
Yeah, the asshole gets in front of cameras and is totally unapologetic for being a poor sport and not congratulating the other team and rushing for the bus. He is supposed to be the "king", and the leader of the team, but instead Mo Williams had to face the music for him and talk to the media and congratulate the other team.

LeBron greater than Jordan? Give me a fucking break, Jordan is LIGHT YEARS ahead of LeBron in skill and CLASS.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
To me, LeBron is the Sidney Crosby of the NBA.

I'm sick of all these sports leagues trying to ram these marketable 'stars' down our throats.  Danica Patrick, Dale Jr, LeBron, Sid the Kid, Lewis Hamilton.  

If they're good, they'll win.  Until then, just play the games.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck LeBron James.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#3]
He is a very rich uneducated asshole.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm sick of all these sports leagues trying to ram these marketable 'stars' down our throats.  Danica Patrick, Dale Jr, LeBron, Sid the Kid, Lewis Hamilton.  

+1, Le Bron James is the sports equivalent of Obama in the area of narcissism. The guy has NO class and it shows.

Even Kobe, who I dislike immensely, looks like Cal Ripken in comparison to Queen James.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#5]
i hadn't thought exceptionally poorly of him (certainly wasn't a fan either), until this.

now i know he's a fucking spoiled piece of shit who, while individually talented, wouldn't know sportsmanship if it raped his anus.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Jealousy:  Thy name be Arfcom.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I would be pissed too if I had to play five on one while my teammates stand around watching me. And watching those teammates throw up brick after brick when they get the ball. I will concede that sending an e-mail to Dwight Howard the next day was not classy. I guess I'm saying I understand his frustration but he could have handled thigns better.

Edited for spelling.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#8]
What happened? Got youtube link?
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#9]
He's in Cleveland, he has to be happy about something besides winning championships.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:02:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1, Le Bron James is the sports equivalent of Obama in the area of narcissism. The guy has NO class and it shows.

Even Kobe, who I dislike immensely, looks like Cal Ripken in comparison to Queen James.

Plus, Kobe is a winner.  A prima donna about it, but he has 5 Finals appearances and 3 Rings.

LeBron has only been to one Final and got BROOMED out by some real Champions.

If winning is SO IMPORTANT to these guys, why don't they help their teams out by taking less salary so their teams can afford better complementary players?

That's what the Red Wings do...

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Orlando won the game and the series and instead of shaking hands with opposing team, LeBron just walked off the court and got on the bus. Skipped the post-game interview as well.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

+1

Who cares?

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

this - LeBron is just very competitive and I am sure he was heartbroken about it.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow -1, I could care less that he didnt address the media or shake everyones hands. Nitpick one thing the guy does wrong and now hes related to Obama . I personally think hes the best player in the NBA and will be for years to come, with a few better role players he will win some championships. I believe hes a good "face" of the NBA too.

What the hell does his education have to do with anything? Lots of players dont go to college. With all the other idiots in American sports Lebron is a good guy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#15]
He will talk to the media when they win.  I'm pissed about it, that's not right.  They are suppose to be setting an example for the youth and this is not a good one.  He really does think he is the king.  So what they lost.  They looked like shit compared to Orlando.  Yeah it's going to be real hard to match Jordan.  He is the man.  He was clutch and he passed the ball.  He inspired the players around them to play better, not just pass the ball and then stand there while the shot clock winds down to zero.  The players in all of the sports make more and more money just to do shit like this.  It makes me wonder why I even watch.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Plus, Kobe is a winner.  A prima donna about it, but he has 5 Finals appearances and 3 Rings.

Do you really want to compare the pre-Kobe Lakers to the pre-LeBron Cavaliers?

That's like saying Terell Davis was a better running back than Barry Sanders because he won a Superbowl.

Now, everyone that has ever had a shitty day at work while being watched by millions of people should feel free to continue to bash on LeBron.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I believe hes a good "face" of the NBA too.

What the hell does his education have to do with anything? Lots of players dont go to college. With all the other idiots in American sports Lebron is a good guy.

Just curious, what makes LeBron a better 'face' for the NBA than, say, Chauncey Billups?

Mind you, Chauncey already has a Ring.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:08:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+1

I cant stand it when the pro sports leagues try to ram that shit down our throats

And Kobe is the BETTER basketball player and has WAY more class than LeBron. When Kobe lost the finals to the Pistons and Celtics, he congratulated the other team.

Piece of shit LeBron is all to happy to receiver hand shakes and be in front of the media when he wins. But it's different when he loses.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He will talk to the media when they win.  I'm pissed about it, that's not right.  They are suppose to be setting an example for the youth and this is not a good one.  He really does think he is the king.  So what they lost.  They looked like shit compared to Orlando.  Yeah it's going to be real hard to match Jordan.  He is the man.  He was clutch and he passed the ball.  He inspired the players around them to play better, not just pass the ball and then stand there while the shot clock winds down to zero.  The players in all of the sports make more and more money just to do shit like this.  It makes me wonder why I even watch.

You should maybe go outside.

I was going to pick apart different aspects of your post, but I'm suppose to be setting an example.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I cant stand it when the pro sports leagues try to ram that shit down our throats

And Kobe is the BETTER basketball player and has WAY more class than LeBron. When Kobe lost the finals to the Pistons and Celtics, he congratulated the other team.

9 out of 10 white girls in Colorado agree!
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Orlando won the game and the series and instead of shaking hands with opposing team, LeBron just walked off the court and got on the bus. Skipped the post-game interview as well.

Probably because he wanted to cry. You don't ever get frustrated at work? You never get angry at your coworkers' lack of performance? When your company loses a big contract, do you call the competition and say,"Hey, good job on taking that bid from us." Fuck sportsmanship, it's a fallacy. I don't want a handshake, I want a fucking CHAMPIONSHIP! Nothing less.

The Cavaliers made some decent moves in the off season to get Mo WIlliams, but it obviously wasn't enough. I think they're going to have to go after some younger big men. I mean, Dwight Howard is only 23, so he isn't going anywhere. Big Ben, and 'Z' just can't do it. Someone said that the Cavs were built to beat the Celtics, not Orlando. Well, why not try to beat everybody?
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was going to pick apart different aspects of your post, but I'm suppose to be setting an example.

You can say what you want about it.  He was a baby.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#23]
WWJBD

What would Jim Brown do?
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Ghetto trash, nothing more and it shows. I doubt he will ever change.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the fuck what?

You really get your temper flared up by what a professional athlete does right after they lose a game?  LeBron will never, ever give a fuck what you do with your life and you're pissed at him because he didn't say "good game"?

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably because he wanted to cry. You don't ever get frustrated at work? You never get angry at your coworkers' lack of performance? When your company loses a big contract, do you call the competition and say,"Hey, good job on taking that bid from us." Fuck sportsmanship, it's a fallacy. I don't want a handshake, I want a fucking CHAMPIONSHIP! Nothing less.

The Cavaliers made some decent moves in the off season to get Mo WIlliams, but it obviously wasn't enough. I think they're going to have to go after some younger big men. I mean, Dwight Howard is only 23, so he isn't going anywhere. Big Ben, and 'Z' just can't do it. Someone said that the Cavs were built to beat the Celtics, not Orlando. Well, why not try to beat everybody?

This is sports. In the end it is JUST A GAME. It isn't like the work place where a teammate fucks up, then it means many people could lose their jobs and lively hood. You can't compare losing a game to losing a work contract, give me a fucking break. LeBron James makes millions of dollars a year to play kids game, the least he could do is show good sportmanship and be a decent example for children that look up to him. He totally failed that test.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I bet I know who he voted for.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:26:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the fuck what?

You really get your temper flared up by what a professional athlete does right after they lose a game?  LeBron will never, ever give a fuck what you do with your life and you're pissed at him because he didn't say "good game"?

Yeah it pisses me off.  I don't really care if he does.  Do you know him or something because you sure are blowing a lot of smoke up his ass?  I told you that there are a ton of kids that look up to this guy and he set a bad example.  If he can't handle losing a big game then he should just quit.  That's part of being in the NBA you can't take credit for the good and then hide for the bad.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wow -1, I could care less that he didnt address the media or shake everyones hands. Nitpick one thing the guy does wrong and now hes related to Obama . I personally think hes the best player in the NBA and will be for years to come, with a few better role players he will win some championships. I believe hes a good "face" of the NBA too.

+1

Lebron is the most dominate player in the NBA.  If you guys watch pregame shows, Charles Barkley and Kennie Smith both said he would be the six man in the best players ever.  I find it such bull that people criticize a 24 year old that doesnt want to shake hands with his opponents or talk to the media.  

He is a legit ball player who doesnt make it rain in the strip clubs (pacman jones) or fight dogs at his other house(mike Vick).    

Anyone that knows basketball knows how good her really is, he can dominate a game at will, he has took an average team to the finals and to the semifinals.  

Kobe bangs big ugly white chicks and gets caught and that is so easily forgotten.  

Lebron goes to war.  Basketball is a sport  but that is his battlefield.  And btw no one battles harder then him in the NBA

Lebron is the man, and you cant compare a shooting guard Jordan to a small Forward Lebron.  HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Try some good old Basketball education before making comparisons

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Who?
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you actually watch basketball?

Jay
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#32]
NBA=Nothing But Assholes
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I bet I know who he voted for.

Lol. He had a free concert/campaign rally for him at The "Q".
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is sports. In the end it is JUST A GAME. It isn't like the work place where a teammate fucks up, then it means many people could lose their jobs and lively hood. You can't compare losing a game to losing a work contract, give me a fucking break. LeBron James makes millions of dollars a year to play kids game, the least he could do is show good sportmanship and be a decent example for children that look up to him. He totally failed that test.

Really?  So you think a poor showing by his team is just a game?  Tell that to the support personnel in the Cavs organization who will lose their jobs if the team performs poorly.

Jay
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Who?

Any idiot that compares two different position basketball players to each other.

Its like saying Mayweather would beat Tyson.

Jay you are correct.  Most people dont even watch the season and think 45 seconds on ESPN gives them an ability to pass judgement.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Looks like he got blocked against Orlando too!

LeBron gets blocked
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you really want to compare the pre-Kobe Lakers to the pre-LeBron Cavaliers?

That's like saying Terell Davis was a better running back than Barry Sanders because he won a Superbowl.

Now, everyone that has ever had a shitty day at work while being watched by millions of people should feel free to continue to bash on LeBron.

Wow.  So a person can't have the opinion that Kobe is a better all-around player than Lebron.  Someone can't observe that he's a better defender, better clutch shooter and better free throw shooter than LeBron without being motivated by nothing more than envy.  There's no possible grounds to have a different opinion than yours.

Whatever you say.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow -1, I could care less that he didnt address the media or shake everyones hands. Nitpick one thing the guy does wrong and now hes related to Obama

. I personally think hes the best player in the NBA and will be for years to come, with a few better role players he will win some championships. I believe hes a good "face" of the NBA too.

+1

Lebron is the most dominate player in the NBA.  If you guys watch pregame shows, Charles Barkley and Kennie Smith both said he would be the six man in the best players ever.  I find it such bull that people criticize a 24 year old that doesnt want to shake hands with his opponents or talk to the media.  

He is a legit ball player who doesnt make it rain in the strip clubs (pacman jones) or fight dogs at his other house(mike Vick).    

Anyone that knows basketball knows how good her really is, he can dominate a game at will, he has took an average team to the finals and to the semifinals.  

Kobe bangs big ugly white chicks and gets caught and that is so easily forgotten.  

Lebron goes to war.  Basketball is a sport  but that is his battlefield.  And btw no one battles harder then him in the NBA

Lebron is the man, and you cant compare a shooting guard Jordan to a small Forward Lebron.  HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Try some good old Basketball education before making comparisons

Give me break. You call a 240 lb man plowing to the hoop skill? LeBron is just a physical beast. Kobe is far more skilled who hits 3 point shots while being double and triple teamed ALL THE TIME. Kobe plays with REAL skill and finesse, where as LeBron just bully's his way to the hoop.

It is a fact, and may even be unfair, but you are not considered a truly great player until you win a ring.

And boo-fucking-hoo that he lost in front of millions of people watching on tv, as if that is some kind of fucking hardship. The guy makes millions of dollars and has people kissing his ass everywhere he goes. Don't try to shove it down my throat that he is somehow got a hard life playing basketball on national tv and we should respect him for showing poor sportsmanship. He's just a rich thug crybaby.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Looks like he got blocked against Orlando too!

LeBron gets blocked

they are all professional athletes that stuff happens.  should I start posting the nasty dunks that Lebron performed

didnt think so.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Maybe if LeBrick could hit a fucking 4th quarter free throw or jump shot,
we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I do not care how many points he scores, a good defensive NBA team will always
force a great player to beat them from the free throw line or with lower percentage
shots (not layups or dunks).

Quit blaming his teammates. Cleveland had the best and deepest team in the league
all year, won 66 games, and everybody anointed him "King."  His team went home
because 1.) Orlando has a great team, and 2.) he is a choke-artist.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Give me break. You call a 240 lb man plowing to the hoop skill? LeBron is just a physical beast. Kobe is far more skilled who hits 3 point shots while being double and triple teamed ALL THE TIME. Kobe plays with REAL skill and finesse, where as LeBron just bully's his way to the hoop.

It is a fact, and may even be unfair, but you are not considered a truly great player until you win a ring.

And boo-fucking-hoo that he lost in front of millions of people watching on tv, as if that is some kind of fucking hardship. The guy makes millions of dollars and has people kissing his ass everywhere he goes. Don't try to shove it down my throat that he is somehow got a hard life playing basketball on national tv and we should respect him for showing poor sportsmanship. He's just a rich thug crybaby.

armyvet you are comparing a 2 position to a 3.  do you understand positions on the basketball floor.  your small forward is different then a 2 guard/ shooting guard.  
Read the bold print and just for the record Lebron made the all defensive team..

All D team votes.

and the crowd goes shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:50:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jay

Yeah I do.  I'm not the only one on here that thinks he is a cluster fuck of fail either.  He hasn't won a ring yet.  They pretty much had their way all season.  They got smoked by the Spurs in 2007.  Individual play only goes so far.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:52:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

armyvet you are comparing a 2 position to a 3.  do you understand positions on the basketball floor.  your small forward is different then a 2 guard/ shooting guard.  
Read the bold print and just for the record Lebron made the all defensive team..

All D team votes.

Then tell LeBrick to either:

1. Show up in the last 5 minutes of playoff games

2. Quit allowing everyone including his team and sponsors to constantly
compare him to Jordan.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jay

Yeah I do.  I'm not the only one on here that thinks he is a cluster fuck of fail either.  He hasn't won a ring yet.  They pretty much had their way all season.  They got smoked by the Spurs in 2007.  Individual play only goes so far.

the spurs were are good team.  Good analysis.  

Hey Jay

Rascal does watch ESPN
Sometimes

One thing I have noticed,

Dont talk about: Religion, Politics, ex's and now the new one Sports.........

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow -1, I could care less that he didnt address the media or shake everyones hands. Nitpick one thing the guy does wrong and now hes related to Obama
. I personally think hes the best player in the NBA and will be for years to come, with a few better role players he will win some championships. I believe hes a good "face" of the NBA too.

+1

All D team votes.

Whenever I think of Cleveland sports, I get schadenfreude.

But again you homers just don't get it. LeBron isn't the definitive "Best player" in the NBA. There are just as many that say Kobe is as there is LeBron.

Anyway, like I said, all the times the Lakers were supposed to win the NBA title and nothing was supposed to be able to stop them (kind of like all the bullshit hype about Cleveland Cavs this year), despite all the EXPECTATIONS they had, Kobe still had enough balls to go and congratulate the other team and speak to the media.

Link Posted: 6/1/2009 4:16:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Great Write Up from Yahoo Sports.

I’m a winner, King James proclaimed. So, there you go. That’s his reason for rushing out of the conference finals without so much as a nod to Dwight Howard(notes) and the Orlando Magic. That’s his reason for marching to the bus and letting the Cleveland Cavaliers’ spare parts take care of his responsibilities in the interview room.

Funny, but James stayed on the court to make sure the Detroit Pistons and Atlanta Hawks paid respect to him. As it turns out, there’s one thing allowed to happen at the end of a playoff series: Everyone bows down and kisses the King’s ring. Only, LeBron doesn’t have a ring. He’s never won a game in the NBA Finals.

So, yes, maybe they just have to kiss his ass.

“It’s not being a poor sport or anything like that,” James said.

No, nothing like that. Yes, James cares so much that it isn’t possible to be gracious and humbled.

You know me, he told the reporters in Cleveland on Sunday. I’m a competitor. “If somebody beats you up, you’re not going to congratulate them,” James said. “It doesn’t make sense for me to go over and shake somebody’s hand.”

Here’s the question: Who has the guts to tell him that he sounds like an immature, self-absorbed brat?

Here’s the problem for the Cavaliers and James: No one.

It won’t be Cleveland Cavaliers ownership, front office and coaches. It won’t be the NBA. It won’t be Nike. And it sure won’t be those childhood sycophants who surround James and tell everyone what a brilliant businessman LeBron is because they can answer the phone when corporations call for a famous pitchman.

LeBron doesn’t want to win more than Michael Jordan did, but Jordan could stop and shake a winner’s hand. Magic Johnson and Larry Bird could, too. Julius Erving did. Kobe Bryant(notes). Isiah Thomas led a walkout after losing to the Chicago Bulls after winning two NBA titles, but Joe Dumars never followed him. He stayed and shook Jordan’s hand, the way Jordan had always shook his when the Pistons had beaten him.

“M.J. had stopped, shook my hand and hugged me three straight years that we had beaten them in the playoffs,” Dumars once told me. “There was no way I walking off the court without shaking the Bulls’ hands.”

Within the Cavs, someone needed to tell James that he embarrassed himself and the franchise, but that won’t happen. They’re too scared of him. Most league executives with knowledge of Cleveland’s operation believe it’s far more of an ownership issue, than basketball operations.

If general manager Danny Ferry and coach Mike Brown privately disdain the ridiculous posing for pictures that James started with his teammates on a 13-game winning streak, the owner is believed to see the foolishness as a marketing dream.

Someone should’ve told James that the pregame Polaroid act was belittling and beneath a championship contender, but it never happened.

All season, the Cavaliers acted too entitled, too arrogant for a team that’s won nothing. They ran out demanding that Mo Williams(notes) be made an All-Star, when the truth bore itself out in the playoffs: Cleveland has one All-Star. Nevertheless, Williams still embarrassed the Cavs with foolish proclamations and guarantees his middling talent couldn’t deliver.

“If you believe in karma with that nonsense,” one Western Conference executive said, “then Cleveland got what was coming to them.”

The Cavaliers are terrified of James. When you’re around them, it’s sometimes embarrassing to watch the way they tip-toe and grovel with him. In their defense, that’s how James wants it. As a childhood prodigy, that’s all LeBron’s ever known. The Cavs are at his mercy until he becomes a free agent in July of 2010, and that isn’t going to change. There’s no chance that he signs an extension this summer, because that would be the end of the drama, the intrigue and LeBron James(notes) isn’t letting that go away.

Now, Ferry goes back to the phones and starts work on surrounding James with championship talent. Cleveland is sure to revisit the Shaquille O’Neal(notes) talks with the Phoenix Suns, and James and his associates will send out word that, hey, we’ll go to New York unless the Cavs deliver him his title. Well, they’ve reached the NBA Finals and had the best record in the NBA within the past three seasons, so they must have surrounded James with something that works there.

Nevertheless, James distanced himself in losing again, after a season in which he sold himself as all for one, and one for all. James had been an MVP until the very final moments of the basketball season, and then, he embarrassed himself and acted like a petulant kid. In a world where everyone in his life is too fearful or too dependent, LeBron James goes into the summer believing his own nonsense that he walked out of this season a winner.

As usual, there’s no one to tell him.

Except maybe now, Kobe’s puppet.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#47]

LeBrick going fishin'
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm an Orlando native and a Magic fan, but can understand LeBron's frustration.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#49]
He is a tool.

Many years ago when I was a very young Deej86 I played Little League.  There is where I learned the fine value of sportsmanship.

Win or lose, you always shake your opponent's hand.

Fuck LeBron James.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Why?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top