Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2002 11:38:48 AM EDT
I don't know about you guys but those lawsuits suing gun makers just seem so stupid, blaming the tool not the person.  Well the NRA sent me out some of these form letters and I typed one up and posted it below. so if you want put it in a envelope put a stamp on it fill in the info and send it out. maybe we can stop these stupid lawsuits.

Here it is

and here is  Barbara Boxer's address
Room 112
Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20515-0001

and

Dianne Feinstein
Room 331
Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20515-0001

Here it is

Dear _______________:

I strongly urge you to consider adding your name as a co-sponsor of S.2268—the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act.

This urgently needed bill would shut down the effort by anti-gun extremists to bankrupt the American firearms industry through baseless lawsuits.  This is a flagrant abuse of our judicial stem, and your help is needed to stop this abuse.  As your constituent I will be watching the status of this bill carefully, and will appreciate your support.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

YOUR NAME
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh yeah I am also sending mine out to Susan Davis

Room 1517
Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20510-0001
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
TTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top