Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/30/2005 6:11:48 PM EDT
www.laughatrice.com

This site had me laughing until it hurt.

Click on the galleries.....
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:14:02 PM EDT
Itty bitty cars that look like shopping carts.

Dumb ass kids.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:51:42 PM EDT
This is one of those sites I go to and rot my mind. A buddy of mine thinks it's the best web site ever.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:54:35 PM EDT
as ridiculous as some of those cars are the notion that somebody went to all that trouble to make a web site to make fun of other peoples stuff is pretty damn pathetic
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:56:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By twonami:
as ridiculous as some of those cars are the notion that somebody went to all that trouble to make a web site to make fun of other peoples stuff is pretty damn pathetic

Sooooo......... Which one was yours ??

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:58:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2005 9:00:00 PM EDT by twonami]

Originally Posted By JB69:

none of them, thank god
ETA: last time I looked at the website there are a few cars that are actually really nice.
The perpetrator of the site drives his moms Monte Carlo to work at Walmart and is a cart boy. Just so you know
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:06:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:09:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JB69:

none of them, thank god
ETA: last time I looked at the website there are a few cars that are actually really nice.
The perpetrator of the site drives his moms Monte Carlo to work at Walmart and is a cart boy. Just so you know

I think you'll find that pretty much sums up about half, if not more of what you'll find on da intarweb, these days

Glad you escaped unscathed though !
Top Top