Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2002 7:22:33 AM EDT
worked for the FBI...
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Fox reporting white man, blue sweater, exited van, walked towards woman, shot her and fled on foot. She may have been FBI analyst working on the case...
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:30:53 AM EDT
[#2]
So did he use a pistol this time?
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fox reporting white man, blue sweater, exited van, walked towards woman, shot her and fled on foot. She may have been FBI analyst working on the case...
View Quote

Liberty, are you serious????
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:44:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

yes, been watching fox news...
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:46:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Not to fvck up your conspiracy theories, but we're talking about the suburbs of DC.  The chances of the shooter taking out a gov't employee had to be pretty high.  That she was a Fibbie is almost definitely coincidental.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I also heard she was an FBI analyst.

If she was, it raises the question of how did the shooter know.
View Quote

Coincidence I think.

Fox also said artists are working with multiple eyewitness's to last nites shooting to work up a composite of the perp(s)...
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not to fvck up your conspiracy theories, but we're talking about the suburbs of DC.  The chances of the shooter taking out a gov't employee had to be pretty high.  That she was a Fibbie is almost definitely coincidental.
View Quote

You got that right...I'm in the area and can throw a rock from from my rear deck and hit and FBI agent or throw a rock from front door and hit an employee of the NSA.

Yikes!  a conspiracy...Govt Employees living near DC!!!

Look out!
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

yes, been watching fox news...
View Quote

"Fled on foot"????....And who's driving the van?

This is getting weirder and weirder.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:54:21 AM EDT
[#10]
he shot her on the move?? or while stopped and standing, with a rifle? (or a .223 pistol??) and then fled on foot? and nobody saw or followed him...

this is so completely different from all of the other accounts of last night's shooting and makes almsot no sense. any idea where fox got this information?
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#12]
If the perp(s), don't back off, I think they'll get nailed soon...
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm sure it was just coincidence that she worked for the FBI.  However, now the FBI is gonna be really pissed off at him.

Doesn't Home Depot have security cameras covering the parking lot?  Maybe it was just the one I was at.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#15]
You go ahead and throw that rock, WofWof. I double dog dare you! You aint got a hair on your ass ifn you don't do it! LOL

This latest shooting has hints of Henry Bowman to it, huh?
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#16]
The last report I heard on the victim said she was a supervisor in the cybercrimes division - NOT related to the sniper investigation.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 9:03:02 AM EDT
[#17]
ok how long you guys think untill martial law and the baning of all guns?  atleast in that state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top