Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2002 8:27:57 AM EDT
well finally they admitted that the rifle may be a bolt action rife, but seem to stress the "assualt type rifles like the ar15, those black looking rifles" man they must hate the evil black rifles. Now moose is talking....
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#1]
"best idea-ers" ???? wtf is that?
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, Intresting, They are backing of any kind of gun I.D., Did anyone notice the great pains the guy took to explian that he had never said the rifle was an Colt AR15 type rifle. In fact they were backing away from the I.D. of the bullet as .223.

One wonders why we have not heard more from the witnesses in the news, I find it hard to believe, with the number of witnesses to the Fall Church shoot. are the witnesses being told "you better not talk to the media, or else"

I get the distinct feeling of Law Enforcement covering their collective butts. They basicaly came out today and said "We've got nothing"

Every time I watch one of Moose's Politicaly Correct, "Da pubic is to Supid to hep us So's you don need tu know nuthin bout none dat stuff" press confrences, I want to be sick to my stomach.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, Intresting, They are backing of any kind of gun I.D., Did anyone notice the great pains the guy took to explian that he had never said the rifle was an Colt AR15 type rifle. In fact they were backing away from the I.D. of the bullet as .223.

One wonders why we have not heard more from the witnesses in the news, I find it hard to believe, with the number of witnesses to the Fall Church shoot. are the witnesses being told "you better not talk to the media, or else"

I get the distinct feeling of Law Enforcement covering their collective butts. They basicaly came out today and said "We've got nothing"

Every time I watch one of Moose's Politicaly Correct, "Da pubic is to Supid to hep us So's you don need tu know nuthin bout none dat stuff" press confrences, I want to be sick to my stomach.
View Quote

..and that's exactly the reason I haven't watched a single fucking minute of it from the git-go.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#4]
See?  They have absolutely no evidence to go on at all.  Everything thus far has been bs to make it look like they were making headway in the case.  The bad guys have been damn smart.

The takeaway from all this?  The bullet they will find in the body of an antigun politician or government thug is a useless piece of evidence 99% of the time.  It will not lead them to your door, so your ability to resist is tremendous.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I think it's beginning to sink in to Chief Moose, that There are not going to be anymore sniper attacks in the D.C. region, The Snipers have moved on, Leaving Moose with the legacy of total ineffective failure.

The snipers will not shoot anymore in the D.C. area, The Spy Planes have made the region just to hot. The snipers are either on their way to another city, to start a fresh killing spree and with a 72 hour head start, they could be almost anywhere by now, or They are on their way out of the country, to some Middle Eastern Country, were they will send video tapes to Al Jazera TV, Bragging about how easy it was to kill American Civilians and to evade bumbling American Law Enforcement types, like Chief Moose. In Fact I would not be terribly shocked if the terrorists used clips of Chief Moose's press conferences dubbed into the Video tapes sent to Al Jazera, With Dubbed laughter over laid over Moose's words.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top