Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 12:05:38 AM EDT
Leave in about 2 hours.... Will let you guys know what's going on when i get myself online...not sure when that will be though- if you guys see spudgurl on here that's my girlfriend... be nice to her :)

-Roth
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:58:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Stay safe.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:07:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks NUCdt04, stay safe and good luck.

"Be nice to spudgurl" You got it.

GM

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Wish I had seen this before. I am here now. Be prepared for the mosqitoes. IBA's don't protect agianst them. Stay safe.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, let me just say that Al Asad is a damn nice place to be... Any of you here who wanna swing on over to tent 6 over at ripper just ask for me... mabye we'll do dinner at the chow hall (which is the best damn chow hall i've ever eaten in btw) not looking forward to the move outta here....

take it easy guys, everything is going well here...

-Roth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top