Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:55:12 PM EDT
We ate a late lunch today, so accordingly, supper was late too.

away we go...

Bacon wrapped shrimp and some nice thick steaks. I really went all out and even bought steaks that cost more then $2 a pound. (I'm cheap)

Did I mention that I love my grill? It seems I'm out here nearly every one of my evenings off cooking something, usueally dead cow.

Steaks are done and inside awaiting these guys. Just a few more minutes...

Damn. All that de-turding and wrapping those shrimp made me hungry as hell. I couldn't even wait to get the pics, so I had to do it after we worked on them for a while. You guys only get pics of the leftovers. Enjoy!

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It is good friday. Then again I had two meals with meat in it my self.

Edit: Your going to hell.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#2]
nice meal! anything with bacon in it gets a 10 from me hands down.

if there were no bacon i would dock you for a lack of an AR or other rifle, lack of beverage, and lack of silverwear, though you would get plus points if you could prove you ate red meat with your bare hands
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I am a carnivore. Meat, meat, meat with a side of meat. Every single day.

And yes, I am, in fact I'm driving the bus!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
mmm bacon, it's what seperates us from the muslims
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

if there were no bacon i would dock you for a lack of an AR or other rifle, lack of beverage, and lack of silverwear, though you would get plus points if you could prove you ate red meat with your bare hands

Yes I can only wish I could prepair such a feast. My lack of funds leaves me with 4 pieces of bacon a roll two eggs some hot sauce and two slices of cheese.

Got to cut back some where to buy ammo.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am a carnivore. Meat, meat, meat with a side of meat. Every single day. he

I refuse to step behind the yellow line.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You see those bamboo skewers? THOSE were my utensils. Well, those and my bloodstained, claw-like fingers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top