Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 4:56:24 AM EDT
Last night I had a zombie dream.

There were two zombies in my cousin's house. he was armed with an M1 Carbine. However, when they attacked him, he kept firing center mass at them. Of course, this did nothing to stop them. I was screaming "You have to shoot them in the head to stop them!" They also had a zombie lizard pet, whatever that means.

My training here on ARFcom is starting to pay off. I have assimilated the most important lesson on zombie defense, and it has become part of my subconcious. I now believe that when the zombies attack, my response will be automatic.

That is all.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget the beamz.
Got to have the beamz.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
It was a daylight zombie attack. I awoke before the beamz were needed.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:11:04 AM EDT
[#3]
You were lucky this time...

But next time...

Who knows?

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:11:40 AM EDT
[#4]
You should check out our government....Plenty of living dead there!  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:17:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Holy shit!  I had a zombie dream, too.

We were holed up in a nursing home.  Not very many patients but plenty of supplies.  Kind of reminded me of the nursing home just north of where i work, kind of different, too.
When the residents became infected we chopped heads with a machete.  I remember, in my dream, that it was not very sharp so it took a lot of effort.
One old guy zombie kept coming back and we figured we had to chop the body up also.  which we did and that seemed to do the trick. Pretty soon he was nothing but a slimy pile of goop on the floor-but he was finally dead, but not before biting one of the nurses-whom we had to chop shortly thereafter.
The building had motorized blinds on all the windows and we shut them so that the other zombies walking around outside would not look in and see us, likewise the garage door. Our reasoning was that, unlike DOTD where the zombies go to the mall because of some echo of what they did in life, hardly anyone ever goes to a nursing home and we should be safer (less zombies drifting in).
We did shoot some outside in the back yard when they got too close, other than that it was a pretty safe place to hide.
Weird dream.  And i totally forgot about it until i saw your thread.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:24:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Holy shit!  I had a zombie dream, too.

<snip>

Coincidence? I think not.

The cosmos is trying to warn ARFcom: Zombies are real, and they are coming soon. Be prepared
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:24:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I had a dream that my roomate and I went to a huge rock concert.  It got rained out as soon as it started and everyone left except the band and us.  I think the band was Areosmith(who I don't really like, but I did watch Armegedon a few weeks ago).  We went down to the stage and talked with the band about weather and fans.  One of the band members smelled bad(I don't know who).  My roomate and I went back to my truck and I had a flat tire from a gash.  I changed it and we left.

Weird
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:25:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I have them all the time.. They are never scary, more of a inconvenience..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top