Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/29/2004 6:25:31 PM EDT
Anyone ever use this program ? What kind of price are the offering ? I have been thinking aout one and one of our Sgts.has it in this Glock and I like it. The link is to their LE program info page

www.lasersightsusa.com/law/discounts.html
Link Posted: 12/30/2004 11:46:59 AM EDT
Hadn't heard of it. I guess I'll be giving them a call to see what kind of prices they'll give.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 3:38:03 PM EDT
Well I have called three times and have been given voice mail each time. I left my contact info and E-mail but Have still not heard a thing???? I'll try one more time .........
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:14:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2005 2:19:15 PM EDT by spooky11]
Sounds good. The dept. I work for issues Sig P229's that come with the Crimson Trace laser grips. I like them but their glock conversion laser is still too expensive. I have had lasermax lasers in glocks before and they are pretty nice. I did have to send one back for re-zeroing after I installed it. Lasermax said that not all their lasers will zero like they are supposed to. I had to shoot a ten shot group from 15 feet ( I beleive it was 15 feet) and then send them my target and from that they were able to tell where the laser was off and re-zero it. Beleive it or not but the laser hit dead on after that. Very nice!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:00:03 PM EDT
I got with them today, the price for one officer is $269.00 and two officers is $249.00. Not bad ! You have to fax them a copy of your ID and DL to get the discount.The form is on there web site. They will also provide grant info if your thinking about out fitting a whole dept.
Top Top