Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2002 5:29:17 PM EDT
Does anyone have experience with products from the Laserlyte company? The produce laser sights, laser bore sighters, and the like.

The reason I ask is that a couple of days ago I did a special order for a Laserlyte universal pistol laser, well when we installed it and began to sight it in things went pretty easy until we actually began firing rounds, the unit actual stripped the threads! It would just sit and wobble on the threads until it came off! We couldn't tighten it up because every time we did it would just wobble back off!

It was mounted to a P97 so the recoil wasn't tremendous. Is this common of their products or what? Makes me nervous to ever even sell one again.

Jake

[red]I originally posted this in lights and lasers forum but it did about as much good as trying to get blood from a rock.[/red]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
get either Lasermax or Crimsontrace. i have CT grips for my Sig 226. very nice, grip is slighty bigger but not enough to bother me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top