Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/5/2003 1:40:33 PM EDT
[url]http://www.foxrocks.com/main.html[/url] Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich is furious at the news that the military is using their songs to 'break down' Iraqi captives in Baghdad. Interrogators are using the band's tracks, including "Enter Sandman," in the hope of extracting information about weapons of mass destruction - something which angers Ulrich. He says, "I feel horrible about this. No one in Iraq has ever done anything to hurt me and I don't understand why we have to be implicated in that bulls***. Will this guy ever get tired of whining?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:42:02 PM EDT
Fuck him. He is a whiney bastard, ain't he?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:42:10 PM EDT
Freakin' ex-tennis players....... t
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:44:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2003 1:45:04 PM EDT by bastiat]
I'd object if they're playing the new 'saint anger' song. No iraqi deserves being forced to listen to that crap!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:53:54 PM EDT
I saw a Metallica show once... once. That fucking shithook, Lars, came out from behind his kit after [b]every fucking song[/b] raising his hands as if to proclaim victory. He's a shitty drummer anyway.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:54:02 PM EDT
Fuck Lars, I hope the military is using MP3's.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:54:11 PM EDT
Was the soundtrack downloaded or purchased?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:01:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bung: I saw a Metallica show once... once. That fucking shithook, Lars, came out from behind his kit after [b]every fucking song[/b] raising his hands as if to proclaim victory. He's a shitty drummer anyway.
View Quote
Awesome! I have a new word of the month: [b]"shithook"[/b]. LMAO Oh yea, Lars is a fag.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:01:25 PM EDT
I never thought I'd have to say this about any member of Metallica, but fuck Lars. He's becone such a whiney little guy as of late.......
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:02:02 PM EDT
I'm sure being subjected to the same 3 chords over and over can be worse than Chinese water torture.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:41:17 PM EDT
Don’t look now Lars, but it’s Barney and his “I love you, you love me..” song that is making the prisoners crack. While they can take hours and hours of him, just a few minutes of Barney and they crack and crack bad.[puke] That’s a surprise? I often wonder what would happen if they showed them the Teletubies. [baby]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:50:57 PM EDT
Hehehe. His name is "Lars". What a dick...
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:56:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:00:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dskeet: Fuck Lars, I hope the military is using MP3's.
View Quote
Don't ya mean MP5's? [:D] Yeah, I think he/they suck alot. AB
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:00:35 PM EDT
[red][size=6]Metallicommies.[/size=6][/red] TIME FOR A BOYCOTT!!! Of course, it won't be hard to boycott them with that new pile of steaming feces they just put out. Not even worth stealing off the internet. I wouldn't waste a blank cd or the hard drive space.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:00:40 PM EDT
Lars sucks.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:03:04 PM EDT
[sleep]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:14:47 PM EDT
I have said it a million times and I will say it again, Metallica is just a bunch of whiney ass, washed up has beens who can't make a an album worth a shit anymore. So to get attention, they do it by running their mouth, as in the Napster case and in this one. They should just let it go and retire gracefully. But they don't have that much class. I say %$&# Metallica!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:36:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2003 5:40:00 PM EDT by IYAOYAS467]
I don't think Lars is a shitty drummer, quite the contrary. Having said that, f*ck him if he's got a problem with what our boys are doing with his music. They should use some Soulfly to get the Iraqi's talking, that shit is WAAAAAY harder than Metalica. Kinda is funny that the band that used to pride themselves on being "hard" have turned into quite the pink p*ssy.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:50:09 PM EDT
"Enter Sandman" is girly music. At least give 'em some Static X or Angry Aryans or sumthin'.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:51:12 PM EDT
I have disliked Metallica from day 1. Check out their early shit, and see that they ripped off a good portion of it from original member/songwriter Dave Mustaine of Megadeth (who also suck of late).
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:53:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2003 6:04:51 PM EDT by SchH3]
Did the Gov't pay public broadcasting tax on that transmission? FUCK YOU LARS ULRICH- You and your washed up band suck. Go back where you came from you little prick.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:55:25 PM EDT
so, how well did their latest sell. After they made it clear that all they wanted from their fans was their MONEY.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:56:39 PM EDT
Free publicity and he still chooses to whine? FUCK LARS and the horse he bum jammed all the way in on!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:04:56 PM EDT
when the hell will lars learn to shut his fuckin mouth? group him with them dixie pricks. oh, and agreed, st.anger sux.. there are some cool riffs in it, but other than that, they're trying too hard.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:06:45 PM EDT
Metallica sucks, and IMO always has. If the military wants some real results, though, just use the Dickhead Chicks' "music" for interrogation and psyops purposes. That'll make anybody crack. Lars needs to realize where his money came from. It sure as hell wasn't Iraqis buying that crap. Or maybe he's just a pussy and is worried that he'll face retaliation from "terrorists". Self-important little fucker either way, ain't he?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:29:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DoomPatrol: Interrogators are using the band's tracks, including "Enter Sandman," in the hope of extracting information about weapons of mass destruction - something which angers Ulrich. He says, "I feel horrible about this. No one in Iraq has ever done anything to hurt me and I don't understand why we have to be implicated in that bulls***."
View Quote
Whatever you think of Metalica & Lars, he does make a good point here: "No one in Iraq has ever done anything to hurt me and I don't understand why we have to be implicated in that bulls***." If you think torturing people is OK, then I'm sure you have no problem with [url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/1%2C%2C2003250508%2C00.html]this[/url].
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:49:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:17:50 AM EDT
Just for that Lars I'm going to do my part and go down load some you your music off Kazaa! Little Bitch!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:25:42 AM EDT
What a jerk! He has got to be a major factor in the further downfall of Metallica. I used to like them but after the whole Napster deal I lost all respect for them. Puppets of the recording industry. Oh well fuck Lars, and the rest. That song St Anger sux bad BTW.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:24:52 AM EDT
this one time i went to a metallica concert when i was like 14. I was drunk off my ass and went crowd surfing and got dropped on my head... it was so much fun, you feel like you keep falling and falling and you will never land, and my leg swung out and booted this kid in the face. Other than that im not a fan of those dudes anymore.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:06:43 AM EDT
OZZY STILL ROCKS and Metallica hasn't put out a good studio since "Metallica" in '91
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:18:31 AM EDT
Better the Iraqi captives than me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:33:51 AM EDT
Lars is the quintessential whiny rock star piece of shit. Go back to Denmark.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:37:06 AM EDT
Mettalica stinks. ...bunch of whiny, has-beens.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:45:17 AM EDT
Metallica sucks...........
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:54:00 AM EDT
They sure do. If any of the following bands come on the radio, the radio goes OFF: Mettalica Pearl Jam Guns N Roses Red Hot Chili Peppers Hootie & Blowfish Counting Crows Spin Doctors They are all equally lame. CORNY.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:14:47 AM EDT
Jeez, they should have played Barry Manilows Greatest Hits. Those guys would have spilled their guts in 30 seconds. [;D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:35:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: They sure do. If any of the following bands come on the radio, the radio goes OFF: Mettalica Pearl Jam Guns N Roses Red Hot Chili Peppers Hootie & Blowfish Counting Crows Spin Doctors They are all equally lame. CORNY.
View Quote
You will notice that all band or singers with the word "crow" or "crows" sucks ass. Black Crows Sheyell Crow Counting Crows
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:57:49 AM EDT
metallica rules!! then again the year is 1989 and i am still living with my parents and in serious need of both a haircut and an attitude adjustment... wake up metalliLOAD you are a joke now, the michael jordan of the music world. even aerosmith laughs at you, thinking that you should give it up... YOU SUCK!
Top Top