Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 2:28:11 PM EDT
So far, Rainbow Six Rogue Spear/Urban Ops has my vote with Lloyd's Weapons Mod 7.0x

I think there are over 300 rifle choices and 100 pistol choices.

There are a number of AR-15 variants, like the M4 SOPMOD with ACOG and Suppressor, M16A1 with M193 ammo, Mk 23 SOCOM .45 ACP pistol, Knights SR-25M w/ suppressor (basically Navy Mk 11 Mod 0 rifle system - 7.62x51mm looks like the SPR), Tromix .50 AE/.458 SOCOM/.44 Magnum, and etc...

The only prob is that the game engine sucks. I wish there were large weapons choices like this available with the Unreal 2 engine like the one from AAO.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't wait til they put a Liberator into a game!

It always seems like when they get one thing right in a game, something else is always out of whack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top