Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2002 7:06:21 AM EDT
Need help.

I know the landscape co. is bringing in a line to the back yard on the same side the water is on - they're doing the front yard with an irrigation sprinkler system...

My house faces the SW and back porch faces NE

I have ordered 13 trees for the back yard...1- 32 gallon, and 12- 24 gallons...and I have marked where they are going and shrubs, walkways(paving stones) are all marked out...

Problem is that I dont know what the hell to do with the trenching or where to start with it...

can anyone give me a visual on what I should be doing with this?  I will be renting a trencher for the work, I just dont know how to plan the trenching...

There will be grass but not a lot, I know that there are two different sizes of line for grass and for trees...

The trees are going to be situated about 5 feet in from the back yard walls around the perimiter of the yard.

any advice will be appreciated very much.

thanks,

satcong

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#1]
If the line is already there, you can just tap into it, and go from there. Use a grid system, it'll be easier to get the pipe where you need it, and plan it out way in advance. Draw your yard, all the plants, and set it up from there. We used a big square for my friends front yard, and it worked out pretty good.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:14:41 AM EDT
[#2]
There's a bunch of info here:

[url]http://www.rainbird.com/DIY.asp[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top