Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/6/2006 3:51:09 PM EST
I once saw this landscaper using a device which looked much like a gas-powered trimmer, but on the end was a rubber power brush type thing which is used to fling the gravel back into the driveway which ended up in the yard over the winter due to plowing.

I tried to google but since i obviously don't know the key words I can't seem to find it. Anyone know what I am talking about? It connects to a split boom and has rubber blades that gently coax the stones onto the driveway while sparing the grass. Anyone have a link to one, or have a name - or make/model?

much appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:58:07 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:59:40 PM EST
You, my friend, have come to the right place for all your gardening needs. Now, I can't answer your question but I'm quite sure someone will be along shortly to help and assist you. In fact the answer may be posted before I post this long-winded BS!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:01:40 PM EST
Try both Stihl and Echo web sites. The both make several atttachments for their power heads.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:01:41 PM EST

Check out the last pic of the link
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:03:10 PM EST

Look HERE, towards the bottom of the page.

The M-Line stuff is nice tooling. I have used my pole hedger hard for years with no problems.

Top Top