Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2005 1:26:10 PM EDT
I need  help...
Well, that goes with out saying.
Any way, I am trying to find something for my G/F and I'm not having any luck.
Dooney & Bourke is the brand. She has a Violet barrel bag with tan leather trim (lot#58471206 HW20Q VI). She toiled over whether or not buy it, for weeks (probably part of the problem). Yesterday I told her, if she bought the bag, I would buy the wallet. That was all the edge she needed. She bought it, but the store didn't have the wallets. She drug me all over the mall to find one, to no avail.  she had looked online but no luck. This is her first DB item, so she doesn't know where to look and I'm not much help. It may be a Fall season item, she she's all worked up, because she may not be able to find one. At this point, she would be happy with anything (wallet coin purse, cosmetic bag etc.) as long as it matches the bag.

She would be very happy if one can be found.
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
have the store order it for you.
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 4:53:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I triple double dog dare you to ask this question in the GD.  

The same post but with a new title: "Gentlemen of ARFCOM I need help"

BWAHAHAHA!  
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 5:06:36 AM EDT
[#4]
He posted it in there first.  Ballsy.  I think I'll bump it.  

linky

Link Posted: 6/27/2005 5:16:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He posted it in there first.  Ballsy.  I think I'll bump it.  

linky

Yeah, but the title is "Ladies"...
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 5:57:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Would it be totally wrong of me to ask why they have to match?  Isn't the coin thingie going to be inside of the bigger one thus rendering it out of sight?  And I have no idea what Dooney and Burke is either.  A barrel bag, that doesn't go over the barrel of a gun?  Crapola I am confused.

As someone who doesn't even OWN a purse, I should duck out of this thread pronto... but I just can't help myself.  LOL.  I have to agree with men, women ARE hard to understand.

Carry on, hope you find the thing you're looking fer.
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 6:01:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Would it be totally wrong of me to ask why they have to match?  Isn't the coin thingie going to be inside of the bigger one thus rendering it out of sight?  And I have no idea what Dooney and Burke is either.  A barrel bag, that doesn't go over the barrel of a gun?  Crapola I am confused.

As someone who doesn't even OWN a purse, I should duck out of this thread pronto... but I just can't help myself.  LOL.  I have to agree with men, women ARE hard to understand.

You ARE a girl, right?

j/k
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 7:11:33 AM EDT
[#8]
What's this purse thingy you speak of?
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You ARE a girl, right?

j/k

Bah!  I've been caught!  I must have been too obvious.  

Link Posted: 6/27/2005 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#10]
CRAP!
She found one $175
You know how nuch ammo that is?
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
CRAP!
She found one $175

NO WAY!!! I'm sorry, that's just rediculous....175 bucks for a wallet???

*leaving purse thread and heading back to tactical bag section*

Link Posted: 6/27/2005 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

LaBelle just needs something to hold her can of dip.
right, hon?

j/k.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 11:22:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

right, hon?

j/k.  

Cope goes in one pocket, wallet in the other.  I've had the same wallet for..... hmm... 7 years now.  

AZ- $175 is a LOT of money for a wallet!  Yowzers.  Reminds me of that old story about the girl who sells her hair for money to buy her man a wallet and he spends all HIS money to buy her a comb.  Anyone remember that story?  She didn't have hair to use the comb on anymore and he didn't have any money to put in the wallet...

So when you asked for "help" was that help to get out of buying her this money holder or was it help to find it?  

Link Posted: 6/27/2005 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

right, hon?

j/k.  

Cope goes in one pocket, wallet in the other.  I've had the same wallet for..... hmm... 7 years now.  

AZ- $175 is a LOT of money for a wallet!  Yowzers.  Reminds me of that old story about the girl who sells her hair for money to buy her man a wallet and he spends all HIS money to buy her a comb.  Anyone remember that story?  She didn't have hair to use the comb on anymore and he didn't have any money to put in the wallet...

So when you asked for "help" was that help to get out of buying her this money holder or was it help to find it?  

That would be the Gift of the Magi by O. Henery

Gift of the Magi

It was not a wallet.  The husband sold his Fathers gold watch so he could by the set of combs that his wife had wanted for a long time.  The wife sold her hair so she could by a chain for his watch.

Link Posted: 6/27/2005 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

right, hon?

j/k.  

That would be the Gift of the Magi by O. Henery

Gift of the Magi

It was not a wallet.  The husband sold his Fathers gold watch so he could by the set of combs that his wife had wanted for a long time.  The wife sold her hair so she could by a chain for his watch.

Well I was close.    I was in 2nd grade when we watched the movie that went along with the story.

Thank you for the story title!
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What's this purse thingy you speak of?

+1
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:21:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I am brand new to the AR-15 world.  What are those things you were talking about?  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
CRAP!
She found one $175

If it makes you feel any better about it I just told my husband that my chosen accessory that he volunteered to fund (the next AR)will cost him a little over 1k in parts; I did point out to him that he is going to be saving quite a bit since I'll build it myself, and I'll even let him shoot it. Maybe your GF will let you borrow the wallet sometimes too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top