Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 8:58:30 AM EDT
It's almost here! So who can I plan on getting to meet and do some shooting (the shit and whole bunch of ammo) with? My boomers are open to all (females ) who want to try them out
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#1]
[sgtar15] yeah, somebody's gotta cook![/sgtar15]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
[sgtar15] yeah, somebody's gotta cook![/sgtar15]

I thought it was common knowledge that anything done with the grill was the man's job
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:33:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Weeping - I wanna come, but I can't - will you post stories - please?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:02:32 AM EDT
[#4]
10-4. I'll take a bunch of pics and video (as I'm sure others will too) and make sure I stay sober enough to remember at least a couple of good stories.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Weeping - I wanna come, but I can't - will you post stories - please?

*sigh*

+1

will start saving now for next year  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Does being there in spirit count?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, if QS would get of his ass and decide, I'll let you all know.  I already have the days off and we have an offer for a ride as long as the driver can share the camper.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well, if QS would get of his ass and decide, I'll let you all know.  I already have the days off and we have an offer for a ride as long as the driver can share the camper.

I just read in GD that men hate it when a woman can't decide, so why don't you make the decision and then you'll both be happy
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Mrs. 'Pack will be coming with me.

LOL, the lady of the pack!  

Thank you for reminding me of my self misery.  No can do for the underworld family.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mrs. 'Pack will be coming with me.

LOL, the lady of the pack!  

Thank you for reminding me of my self misery.  No can do for the underworld family.

I'm starting to get bummed out
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's almost here! So who can I plan on getting to meet and do some shooting (the shit and whole bunch of ammo) with? My bloomers are open to all (females ) who want to try them out

Open bloomers?  Nice.

TRG

Yah, right here

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's almost here! So who can I plan on getting to meet and do some shooting (the shit and whole bunch of ammo) with? My bloomers are open to all (females ) who want to try them out

Open bloomers?  Nice.

TRG

Yah, right here www.websmileys.com/sm/obscene/eck05.gif

PWNED!

/me secretly hopes to make SiggyZiggy dizzy with the nested quotes.

MizG, you are evil!!  

I can't make it this year.  I'll save up for next year and bring the whole family if they behave and don't drive me crazy in the meantime, otherwise I'll be there alone....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Open bloomers?  Nice.

TRG

PWNED!

MizG, you are evil!!  

I can't make it this year.  I'll save up for next year and bring the whole family if they behave and don't drive me crazy in the meantime, otherwise I'll be there alone....

Right, mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm, you call me evil but I don't see you cutting any quotes.  Pot.  Kettle.  &c.  

All of those quotes were absolutely neccessary to the point that I was trying to make.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Open bloomers?  Nice.

TRG

PWNED!

MizG, you are evil!!  

Right, mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm, you call me evil but I don't see you cutting any quotes.  Pot.  Kettle.  &c.  

All of those quotes were absolutely neccessary to the point that I was trying to make.  

SigZiggy once again hypnotized by embedded tactical nested quotes
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Open bloomers?  Nice.

TRG

PWNED!

MizG, you are evil!!  

SigZiggy once again hypnotized by embedded tactical nested quotes www.websmileys.com/sm/aliens/hae36.gif

neener
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:58:14 AM EDT
[#22]
hey all......I have been out of the loop for quite some time now.  When is gunstock going to be, dates and such?  I would like to go, but think that it might be too late to get lodging there.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:54:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bah.  Y'all are coming, and that's final.

Well then, who am I to argue with the red-headed harpy of death???
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:23:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top