Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 11:08:12 PM EDT
Recently got out of a 1.5 year relationship. It was good, but situation got complex, thread in team if you must know. I've been out of the dating deal for a while and could use some tips to establish a contact. I deal with lots of ladies daily just haven't been able to make a move, or really wanted to because I was in a relationship. I think said ex gf might try to talk to down to all the ladies reducing my chances which isn't too good. What would some good ways to establish a potential relationship be? Any general tips of suggestions for a re-"newbie" to the whole scene?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:33:24 PM EDT
[#1]

(j/k)
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Recently got out of a 1.5 year relationship. It was good, but situation got complex, thread in team if you must know. I've been out of the dating deal for a while and could use some tips to establish a contact. I deal with lots of ladies daily just haven't been able to make a move, or really wanted to because I was in a relationship. I think said ex gf might try to talk to down to all the ladies reducing my chances which isn't too good. What would some good ways to establish a potential relationship be? Any general tips of suggestions for a re-"newbie" to the whole scene?

I posted in your thread in team, but I think your main focus should be on life, not dating right now.

You are 18, why are you so hung up on a serious relationship?

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:19:35 AM EDT
[#3]
18? Good GOD, boy. Relax!
Have fun.
That's all I got.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:26:52 AM EDT
[#4]
18?

Go get laid while you can and STFU.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:42:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
18? Good GOD, boy. Relax!
Have fun.
That's all I got.

wise
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:30:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow!  Most of us here have been off the market for WAY more than a year and a half.  You act like it's a decade and a 1/2, like me.  Obviously, no suggestions from this middle-aged, non-player.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 6:31:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Go out and get all the free 18 yr old ass you can, it won't last for long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top