Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 10:08:12 PM EST
Recently got out of a 1.5 year relationship. It was good, but situation got complex, thread in team if you must know. I've been out of the dating deal for a while and could use some tips to establish a contact. I deal with lots of ladies daily just haven't been able to make a move, or really wanted to because I was in a relationship. I think said ex gf might try to talk to down to all the ladies reducing my chances which isn't too good. What would some good ways to establish a potential relationship be? Any general tips of suggestions for a re-"newbie" to the whole scene?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:33:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 10:35:57 PM EST by JBlitzen]

(j/k)
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:51:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By Chromekilla:
Recently got out of a 1.5 year relationship. It was good, but situation got complex, thread in team if you must know. I've been out of the dating deal for a while and could use some tips to establish a contact. I deal with lots of ladies daily just haven't been able to make a move, or really wanted to because I was in a relationship. I think said ex gf might try to talk to down to all the ladies reducing my chances which isn't too good. What would some good ways to establish a potential relationship be? Any general tips of suggestions for a re-"newbie" to the whole scene?

I posted in your thread in team, but I think your main focus should be on life, not dating right now.
You are 18, why are you so hung up on a serious relationship?
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:19:35 AM EST
18? Good GOD, boy. Relax!
Have fun.
That's all I got.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:26:52 AM EST
18?

Go get laid while you can and STFU.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:42:40 AM EST
Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:
18? Good GOD, boy. Relax!
Have fun.
That's all I got.

wise
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:30:22 AM EST
Wow! Most of us here have been off the market for WAY more than a year and a half. You act like it's a decade and a 1/2, like me. Obviously, no suggestions from this middle-aged, non-player.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 5:31:19 AM EST
Go out and get all the free 18 yr old ass you can, it won't last for long.
Top Top