Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 12:35:43 PM EDT
I'm posting this for my wife Angela. She is attending the CHL class at the end of the month. Like many of you she is concerned with the hips & curves issue that makes finding the right holster difficult. What make and model of Concealed Carry holster do you use, and how would you rate it on a scale of 1-10. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:25:28 PM EDT
[#1]
tagging this, as KS just might get CCW this year!  Hopefully my wife will carry.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#2]
bump, help her out ladies. She carries a SIG 229
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Not only do I have the "hips and curves" issue, but I am very "short waisted" as well.  I have found that Uncle Mike's "inside the waistband" holsters are great. I have carried S&W airweight .32 revolver, FEG .380 and now a Kel-tec P32.  All with the same style holster and swear by them.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#4]
My bride carries her Kimber Ultra Carry in a Alessi IWB SOB all day every day.  She's pretty petite, and says it's quite comfortable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top