Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 2:13:44 AM EDT
Posted in the NE hometown forum with minimal traffic so far.  

Any Granite Staters with some knowledge of this burg?? I am heading up there in a couple of weeks to do the Timberman triathlon and would like to know some good places to fuel up before the race, both breakfast and dinner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
One bump for the night crew and then adios to this post.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I think they once had the Charity Newsies M/C race on a hybrid track.  That's been gone for 40 years though.  No recent history.<G>

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Posted in the NE hometown forum with minimal traffic so far.  

Any Granite Staters with some knowledge of this burg?? I am heading up there in a couple of weeks to do the Timberman triathlon and would like to know some good places to fuel up before the race, both breakfast and dinner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Tagged with free bump, no charge.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I live just north of Laconia, across Lake Winnipesaukee. Give me an email or an IM when you have your schedule, EB and I could pick you up by boat or something at Weirs Beach if you have any spare time.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:41:05 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC Laconia is the same Laconia that has Laconia Bike Week, where Orange County Choppers and others show off bikes.

You might want to IM J_Smith, he lives in NH and might be able to help.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I live just north of Laconia, across Lake Winnipesaukee. Give me an email or an IM when you have your schedule, EB and I could pick you up by boat or something at Weirs Beach if you have any spare time.

Ok, thanks.  I am still finalizing my travel plans and hoping to find someone to drive up with me.  Probably a 12 hour trip from Norfolk that I will probably be making on my own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top