Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/19/2004 7:56:03 AM EST
Ever know anyone whose voice just carries... and carries... and carries?

I'm working inside today and some neighbors are having a party (no fun for me today :( work first) and I can hear one person's voice but none of the others... got the windows closed too... cripes, guess I gotta break out the Peltors...

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:00:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By Merrell:

How do you think I got my nickname? (Sarge)

I ran an auto shop for years running a crew. You can be in a running car 50+ yards away and you WILL hear me. I'll make sure of it. I've had people from two businesses down tell me they could hear me voice.

I HATE repeating myself btw.....

So I say it once to be heard.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:04:44 AM EST
I'm sure your voice is as soothing a lilt as R Lee Ermeys, the one that is penetrating my house at the moment like a "laser beam" belongs to a woman...

ey yi yi...
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:20:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2004 8:20:29 AM EST by sgtar15]

I'm sure your voice is as soothing a lilt as R Lee Ermeys, the one that is penetrating my house at the moment like a "laser beam" belongs to a woman...

ey yi yi...

Shoot her.

Tell the cops you thought it was a cat stuck in a blender.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:28:36 AM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

How do you think I got my nickname? (Sarge)

I ran an auto shop for years running a crew. You can be in a running car 50+ yards away and you WILL hear me. I'll make sure of it. I've had people from two businesses down tell me they could hear me voice.

I HATE repeating myself btw.....

So I say it once to be heard.

Sgatr15

Im sorry I missed that. What did you say?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:29:46 AM EST
a cat in a blender ain't that loud.

more like the sound of a donkey with Hillary on it's back... (THAT should make Peta stroke out, lol) or the collective screams of 100,000 horrified Super Bowl fans after a drunken Bill Clinton wreaks havoc at halftime by ripping Janet Reno's corset off AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top Top