Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/14/2002 12:22:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/14/2002 12:52:58 PM EST by DrFrige]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:34:42 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:43:38 PM EST
Old (but still horrific news) The two boys (Jon Venables and Robert Thompson) were released a year ago. From AZ republic June 23, 2001: [i]"Venables and Thompson were initially sentenced to a minimum of eight years for the crime, described by the trial judge as an act of "unparalleled evil and barbarity." The sentence was later increased to 15 years by former Home Secretary Michael Howard. But in October a judge restored the original sentence, saying it would not be beneficial for the two to be in the "corrosive atmosphere of an adult prison." [b]The reduction was prompted by a 1999 [red]European Court of Human Rights[/red] ruling on an appeal from the teenagers. The court said it was wrong for a politician to be involved in setting sentences for juveniles. It also said Britain had violated the killers' rights to a fair hearing by trying them in an adult court.[/b][/i] [pissed]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:48:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:49:06 PM EST
Also from the AZ Republic article: [i]Denise Fergus, mother of slain toddler James Bulger, said she was "disgusted with the government and the parole board." "The murderers have walked away with a life of luxury, have been bought homes, given a bank account and 24-hour protection," she said. "Thompson and Venables may think they have got off lightly and can hide. But I know different. I know no matter where they go someone out there is waiting." Under the terms of their release, Thompson and Venables will be assigned new identities, complete with social security numbers, bank accounts, identification cards, birth certificates and invented pasts. News reports have focused on the hundreds of thousands of dollars believed necessary to create their new identities. James' father, Ralph, who last year threatened to find the teenagers and exact revenge, said in a statement from his lawyers that he felt "angry, frustrated and completely let down by the system."[/i] If you were the little boy's parents, what would you do?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:51:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/14/2002 12:52:45 PM EST by OmegaMan]
These are the vicious demons' mugshots: [img]http://www.arizonarepublic.com/news/gifs/0623britain23.jpg[/img] I just hope someone has got a good "age-enhancing" image program to see what they look like now.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:04:02 PM EST
Here is the little boy they kidnapped, beat, stoned, blinded, stripped, sexually abused, tortured for hours then let the train cut his body in half. James Bulger: [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1390000/images/_1394595_james150.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:06:51 PM EST
What would you do if you were Jamie Bulger's father, or brother? Could you just watch as the two killers walked free? ...
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:08:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By DrFrige:
Originally Posted By OmegaMan: [b]The reduction was prompted by a 1999 [red]European Court of Human Rights[/red] ruling on an appeal from the teenagers. The court said it was wrong for a politician to be involved in setting sentences for juveniles. It also said Britain had violated the killers' rights to a fair hearing by trying them in an adult court.[/b][/i] [pissed]
View Quote
Violated the killers rights??? Oh thats nice. What about the dead 3 year old?? Oh thats right, dead people have no rights. F*CKING EUROPEANS!!!!
View Quote
And it's International Courts like this that is what Bush is opposing and that the Democrats (Clinton/Clinton/Gore) signed us onto. So [b][red]FUCK YOU TO HELL[/red][/b] all you GodDamnMotherFuckingCockSucking "Oh there's no difference between Bush and Gore" pieces of shit!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:11:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:13:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:14:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By sloper10: What would you do if you were Jamie Bulger's father, or brother? Could you just watch as the two killers walked free? ...
View Quote
Load up my .30-06. Oh wait, that would've happened on their way into their first day of court.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:15:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:24:07 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:31:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By DrFrige: Omegaman: How the hell did you get those pics so fast... Dang AR15.com members... ON THE BALL!!!
View Quote
I forgot one more... February 12, 1993, Caught on Mall Security Video Tape - The Abduction of James Bulger: [img]http://www.crimelibrary.com/classics3/bulger/Security_video_tape.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:39:21 PM EST
The solution for people like these two is simple, a .22 in the back of the head and charge the family for their burial.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:57:02 PM EST
Too bad private ownership of guns has been almost wiped out over there. I guess the parents will have to kill the maggots with their bare hands. Not a bad idea, huh? Reach up their ass and pull out their guts. SOUUUEEEE PIG! Come and get it!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:41:44 PM EST
this is pretty typical by European standards of justice. They criminalize self-defense, and don't really punish the criminals. These are the same bunch of idiots that want to subject the United States to the "world court". the parents of that little boy should hunt down those two bastards and skin them alive.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:55:07 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:59:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By OmegaMan:
Originally Posted By OmegaMan: [b]The reduction was prompted by a 1999 [red]European Court of Human Rights[/red] ruling on an appeal from the teenagers. The court said it was wrong for a politician to be involved in setting sentences for juveniles. It also said Britain had violated the killers' rights to a fair hearing by trying them in an adult court.[/b][/i] [pissed]
View Quote
Violated the killers rights??? Oh thats nice. What about the dead 3 year old?? Oh thats right, dead people have no rights. F*CKING EUROPEANS!!!!
View Quote
And it's International Courts like this that is what Bush is opposing and that the Democrats (Clinton/Clinton/Gore) signed us onto. So [b][red]FUCK YOU TO HELL[/red][/b] all you GodDamnMotherFuckingCockSucking "Oh there's no difference between Bush and Gore" pieces of shit!!!!!!
View Quote
Maybe you'd better check the latest news....
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 3:05:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: If we truly knew of the crime in Britain and China, we would invade them both and kill all the subhuman slime.
View Quote
Put France on your list and I'll be your first Lt.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 3:21:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 3:25:54 PM EST
And British courts have made it illegal for anyone, especially the press, to release the new names or recent photos of these scumbags. My guess is they won't last long. Of course, they probably have police protection.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 3:42:27 PM EST
Released after eight years. Unbelievable. When they turned eighteen they should have been sentenced as adults. Some more info: [url]http://www.crimelibrary.com/classics3/bulger/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:18:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By liberty86:
Originally Posted By OmegaMan:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Maybe you'd better check the latest news....
View Quote
Let's see... In May, Bush UNSIGNED the Rome Treaty - the one that established the International Criminal Court, the one that Clinon/Clinton/Gore signed and would have kept our name on if Gore was elected. Most recently, Bush bullshits the UN into giving us another year of free reign in the world knowing full well that after the year is up we STILL won't agree to any ICC kangaroo court having jurisdiction over US citizens. (Gore would have had us all under the ICC thumb by now). I'd say Bush is doing a hell of a job considering he's fighting the entire world on this.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:34:12 PM EST
These are the type kids you get when sick left wing nuts let thee mines go to mush. Nothing had ever been done to these kids for anything they had even done I bet,I would not think anything of it myself if my hole life was that way. How the hell can you ever trust somebody that "protects" kids from God being in thee shchools and then gos easy on baby killers. Who's side should we think they are on,not the kid's.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:54:42 PM EST
Those two kids should have their heads torn off so people could shit down their necks !
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:03:42 PM EST
What would I do? Simple. Anyone kills my kid, they die. No matter what I have to do to make it happen, it WILL happen. End of f@cking story.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:13:04 PM EST
This brings to mind the time (probably one of many) when The Economist, an English publication, was railing about the babaric U.S., where most people can actually go buy a gun without insurmountable obstacles, like they admired in "more civilized countries". I dropped that subscription. They weren't mentioning their crime problem, by the way.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:21:32 PM EST
You know when this happened i was thinking "Could i forgive these two young boys for what they did" I gave it alot of thought and came to the answer,NO! I took into consideration the age of the two killers and still came to the same conclusion. They needed to be executed,they are damaged and beyond repair,sounds heartless doesn't it? I thought so to until i went into my youngests room that night to tuck him in and thought what if the baby was mine they murdered?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:30:25 PM EST
I have a 3 yr old. She is innocence. If something like that happened to her I would not judge the people who did that. I would arrange a meeting between them and the big man. And pray he would have mercy on my soul.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:33:25 PM EST
Oh I forgot. Britian doesn't have any guns. I would have to use a ball bat.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:41:52 PM EST
Thats horrible. Man, I hope that nothing like that EVER happens to my babies. Horrible monsters those two animals are. I feel so bad for the parents on the slain child.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:08:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/14/2002 6:14:58 PM EST by skullworks]
Originally Posted By DrFrige: "..They violently took Jamie's life away, and in return they get a new life. Please send this to everyone you know. Read it all the way through before you add your name at the end. Please add your name and location to the list and forward it to friends and family. Please copy this e-mail instead of forwarding so we do not get arrows at the beginning of the sentences. If you are the 220th person to sign, please forward this e-mail to just.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk and attention it to Lady Justice Butler-Sloss..."[/b]
View Quote
I received this email too, and though I personally can think of several ways to treat these two POS's, I think the email is pointless. Before you start fragging me, let me explain: The email is valid as long as [b]ONLY[/B] British citizens sign/send it. Just as a bunch of people on this board, and this thread, have complained about the ICC, what right do we in the U.S. have to criticize the way the Brits conduct their business within their own borders? Whenever you hear about other countries complaining about the U.S. still enforcing capital punishment, don't you all think to yourself (or post it here) that they can take a flying f*ck? That it's none of their business? It's a two way street. If we expect them to leave our business alone we should leave their business alone. So when it comes to these two little shits, just pray that it won't happen here and then lay it to rest.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:27:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:53:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By DrFrige: If these two murderers get to live to a ripe old age, I hope they spend EVERY waking moment and sleepless night looking out their window every minute and looking over their shoulder. Not a moments peace.
View Quote
They will sleep fine. They live in England. This is the land that will not hand out justice and will severally punish anyone who does. And these monsters know it. Still, spending the rest of one's life in prison, no chance of a death sentence remember, to ensure justice was served would be a fair trade. I agree with you skullworks. This is a British problem and we get real pissed when they tell us how we should behave.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:20:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By JonnieGTyler:
Originally Posted By DrFrige: If these two murderers get to live to a ripe old age, I hope they spend EVERY waking moment and sleepless night looking out their window every minute and looking over their shoulder. Not a moments peace.
View Quote
They will sleep fine.
View Quote
As sick as that thought makes me feel, I think you're right. I'm sure they've had years of caring psychological counseling to help them overcome the trauma THEY suffered during their hours of torturing that little boy. That's how liberals see it now - especially in social work - that committing such demonically evil acts actually traumatizes the TORTURER and so they try to help the CRIMINAL overcome the pain of remembering the episode. That is "closure" for them. So the CRIMINAL won't be haunted by bad memories of the hours they spent that little boy to death. THAT'S the liberal criminal rehabilitation program. So these monsters are probably over it now and on their way to leading very pampered and protected lives and won't give the name of James Bulger much of a thought anymore. Thank a liberal social worker.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:27:43 PM EST
I really doubt if the little monsters feel much trauma (liberal speak for remorse) over their actions. They are warped little pieces of shit that I'm sure have never been haunted by their actions, and likly, never will be. They are psychotic and will never fully understand why what they did was a bad thing. And you're right about social workers. I've never seen/met/heard of one that wasn't a screaming liberal POS.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:01:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:14:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By DrFrige: International courts: You might as well just flush our Constitution down the toilet. Question: Wasn't the UN our idea?
View Quote
Technically yes. The idea of the UN came during whichever President was in office at the time of WW1 (sadly I forget and don't feel like looking it up). The League of Nations at the time was created and we weren't allowed to join because it violated our Constitution and things of that sort. The League of Nations was mostly useless and during WW2 it was renamed the United Nations. And now its mostly useless but this time it has an army... I think the only reason why we joined the UN (or stayed in the UN; we probably joined in WW2) was because of the Cold War between Russia. Kind of like NATO. However, now that Russia is no longer the USSR my thinking is we should stop being involved in the UN and NATO.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:17:26 PM EST
Originally Posted By JonnieGTyler: I really doubt if the little monsters feel much trauma (liberal speak for remorse) over their actions. They are warped little pieces of shit that I'm sure have never been haunted by their actions, and likly, never will be. They are psychotic and will never fully understand why what they did was a bad thing. And you're right about social workers. I've never seen/met/heard of one that wasn't a screaming liberal POS.
View Quote
BUT! BUT!! But...they had counseling! They must be cured now!?!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:32:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By cgwahl: The League of Nations was mostly useless and during WW2 it was renamed the United Nations. And now its mostly useless but this time it has an army...
View Quote
The UN does [b]NOT[/b] have an army. Member countries send units of their [b]individual[/b] military forces. These [b]individual[/b] military units will then conduct specific military missions for the duration of the [b]individual[/b] countries' commitment to the mission. The [b]individual[/b] countries decide on how big (i.e. how many, and what kind of troops they're sending), and how long their commitment will be. [b]The UN cannot force any one member nation to put troops to the UN's disposal.[/b] It's not unheard of for member countries to withdraw their units if they disagree with the decisions of the UN, or the UN advisors of the mission. (As you might recall the U.S. is pulling out of the Balkan Civilian Police operation.) So, to recap - the UN does [b]NOT[/b] have an army.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:50:34 PM EST
I'd say disembowel the little bastards & feed them their intestines. And THEN start making them suffer for awhile for their sins!!! [pissed][pissed] ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 10:01:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/14/2002 10:29:46 PM EST by OmegaMan]
Originally Posted By OmegaMan: I forgot one more... February 12, 1993, Caught on Mall Security Video Tape - The Abduction of James Bulger: [img]http://www.crimelibrary.com/classics3/bulger/Security_video_tape.jpg[/img]
View Quote
[b]LOOK AT THAT!!!! That is what kills me more than anything. The trusting innocence of that little boy holding the hand of that POS!
View Quote
Me too. No words to express the feelings. The absolute terror and agony that little toddler must have felt and the torture he would endure just moments after this picture was taken. The torture... I have a son about the same age, looks kind of like the little boy too. This story is affecting me deeply. It hurts.
Originally Posted By DrFrige: Everytime I think of this story and think of my little girls ... Makes me worry about them every single second of every minute of every day of my life.[/b] [pissed]
View Quote
Me too.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:09:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/14/2002 11:10:42 PM EST by mattja]
As much as this hurts to say it, the only thing you can really do is forgive and go on with your life. If you get your revenge, odds are you will be caught and if not sentenced to death, you'll get life. What would that do to the rest of your family? You'll lose your wife, you'll become a stranger to your kids -- for all practical purposes you will have thrown your life away. As a father, it's your responsibility to be there for your family. To provide support, love, and guidance to your kids. How can you do that from a jail cell? It's easy to take things into your own hands as revenge is the natural emotion. But to forgive and move on, that's divine. OTOH, if you can hire a hit man to do it, then what the hell.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:28:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By mattja: ...if you can hire a hit man to do it, then what the hell.
View Quote
You know, there ARE a lot of unemployed IRA men, for that matter women too, looing for work. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 10:37:06 AM EST
Originally Posted By JonnieGTyler: And you're right about social workers. I've never seen/met/heard of one that wasn't a screaming liberal POS.
View Quote
Ok, meet one. Though I am not currently working as a social worker, I have in the past. I don't scream. I am NOT a liberal. I'd like to think most people don't consider me a POS. Several thoughts on this: -Social workers may include many liberals, but to say that they are all liberal is like saying all plumbers are liberal. -Counselors (and social workers) do not all follow the same theories and pratices. I have worked with court referred people. This includes sex offenders (though no murderers). I seriously don't think I could have worked with these kids. There is no way I could stand to even be in the same room. My practice is to always get people to accept responsibilty for their actions. You had a bad home life? Your mother didn't breastfeed you? You are an alchohlic? Well, it doesn't give you the right to commit crimes. The reality is that some people are plain evil...sociopaths, and no amount of counseling or medication will help them.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 10:54:12 AM EST
My apologies Fian. My mouth over ran my brain. [BD] You are correct. Such blind acusations usually leave a person eating crow. But in my very limited experience every social worker has been very liberal. [b]The reality is that some people are plain evil...sociopaths, and no amount of counseling or medication will help them.[/b] And that's the truth.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:07:00 AM EST
Even though this is old news words cannot describe my feelings of anger, disgust, and sadness. God, help us.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:16:19 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:42:58 AM EST
Originally Posted By JonnieGTyler: My apologies Fian. My mouth over ran my brain. [BD]
View Quote
Apology accepted. I work with plenty of liberals and try to get them to see reason when I can. I will admit that the profession tends to attract some save-the-world types.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top