Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2003 5:00:00 PM EDT
I was bored and the wife would not let me watch BHD....again.

I caught Walker in mid show and noticed his desk in front of the gun display case. So I eyeball the background untill what do I see in the upper left of the screen. A CAR 15 type rifle with calapsable.......Instalded UP SIDE DOWN!!! What dumb a**es they have working there. Why did they loosen it anyway??

Oh well. Keep your eyes open if your ever bored and Norris is kicking but....does everyone in Texas realy know martial arts?

R35
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I saw an episode several years ago where Walker's sidekick (I can't remember his name) outshot the bad guys with...no shit...a Ruger M77 rifle with no scope or sights!

I emailed old Chuck and offered to be an unpaid technical consultant for the show.  Never got a reply.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw one where Norris is about to take a shot at a helicopter, when lo and behold, the cylinder falls out of his .357! Don't remember what happened after that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I saw one where Norris is about to take a shot at a helicopter, when lo and behold, the cylinder falls out of his .357! Don't remember what happened after that.
View Quote

He took a flying roundhouse kick nd knocked the pilot out of the helicopter, then flew it back to Nam, where he rescued more POWs.  Oh, wait, wrong show/movie.  

Close to the garbage they put on that show, though.  What a crock.  The Texas guys should be hiding their heads.

Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Without a doubt, it's one of the stupidest shows on TV.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]
does everyone in Texas realy know martial arts?
View Quote

Please Be Advised that Chuck don't work in Texas anymore. According to Texas Monthly magazine, he moved the entire production crew somewhere else, 'cause it was too hot down here.

Meanwhile, "Firefly" is still cancelled...
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#6]
In the eyes of the ranger....
The unsuspecting stranger...
had better know to put the AR right side up...
because the eyes of the ranger are upon you...
Any finger on the trigger the ranger will see...
So next time you're in Texas....
Look behind you...
Because that's where the barrel of the AR will be...
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:15:01 AM EDT
[#7]
The man can't act.
The man can't sing.
And the man can't shave worth a damn.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember an episode where the perps were using Tec-9's! That scene made me laugh......

Have you shot YOUR Tec-9 lately?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:50:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Meanwhile, "Firefly" is still cancelled...
View Quote

Dang it, you just had to remind me about that, didn't you?[>Q]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top