Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 8:21:09 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2440660

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
VotefurKerry (36 posts)      Sat Oct-02-04 01:32 AM
Original message
Can you argue with a loony?

I am an environmental studies major.

This girl told me she couldn't vote for Kerry BECAUSE (according to her) "Killed innocent little pheasants".

I didn't get it at first but she explained: being October of last year Kerry went hunting in Iowa. She was angry that Kerry might do it again. Then I remebered the story about Kerry going hunting with the locals.

How do you argue with someone as far out as that?

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#2]
How do you argue with someone as far out as that?

Now THAT's irony.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This girl told me she couldn't vote for Kerry BECAUSE (according to her) "Killed innocent little pheasants  peasants".

Correct now, no?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This girl told me she couldn't vote for Kerry BECAUSE (according to her) "Killed innocent little pheasants".

Works for me!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny hearing someone majoring in environmental studies call someone else a loony.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#6]
when they said "pheasants" first in that article, I though for sure she meant "peasants" and had made a mistake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top