Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 9/9/2010 3:03:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 5:02:59 PM EST by OlCrow]
I scored a 56/400 - Very Conservative

Sorry George Soros, I'm not one of your useful idiots.

40 questions.


http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2009/03/progressive_quiz.html

For some reason I can't get this link cold??? It doesn't matter anyway, it's not a pole.

For as long as I spend screwing with this link, this post might be a dupe.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:08:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:44:51 PM EST by BlueJames]
Interesting.

127/400 = very conservative. I'm a libertarian, not a conservative.

ETA: I came up from the basement and had my liberal obama-loving mom take it and she got a 247
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:08:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:09:30 PM EST by dsteelman]
64/400

Dont be hatin on me that Im more "progressive" than the OP



ETA: It says "extremely conservative"
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:09:00 PM EST
I scored as very conservative but voted the libertarian way for pretty much everything.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:09:41 PM EST
16 out of 400. What the fuck, I feel like a communist
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:11:23 PM EST
Tricksy little hobbitses and tricksy wordsy questionses.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:13:51 PM EST
118/400. Very conservative.
I consider myself more libertarian.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:15:02 PM EST
112...Very Conservative
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:15:02 PM EST
53/400 Extremely Conservative.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:15:42 PM EST
80/400
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:16:26 PM EST
124/400 very conservative
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:17:29 PM EST
112/400

Fuck Obama.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:17:33 PM EST
35
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:17:38 PM EST
119/400
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:17:43 PM EST
62/400 - Extremely Conservative.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:18:02 PM EST
98/400
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:19:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:29:22 PM EST by tbonifie]
I'm about 85% progressive, the other 15% of the time I reload on a single stage...

ETA: 59/400: Extremely Conservative.

Some of those questions are totally biased. i.e. "Healthy economic growth requires eliminating budget deficits, which discourage private investment and raise interest rates." Their premise is completely false. Someone please explain to me how eliminating budget deficits rasies interest rates and discourages private investment. Whoever wrote this is NOT and economist, that's for sure. (neither am I, but that's beside the point!).
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:19:39 PM EST
Originally Posted By Spade:
I scored as very conservative but voted the libertarian way for pretty much everything.


Same, 87/400 Extremely Conservative.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:20:01 PM EST
39/400
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:20:20 PM EST
Extremely Conservative.


Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:20:21 PM EST
71/100.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:21:02 PM EST
105/400
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:21:16 PM EST
99/400....meh

"Average American score is 209.5"? What a load of horseshit. Maybe "average college sophmore"...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:22:16 PM EST
Originally Posted By tbonifie:
I'm about 85% progressive, the other 15% of the time I reload on a single stage...


LOL
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:22:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:24:12 PM EST by PaintItBlack]
84/400.

I want the government Jefferson envisioned.

ETA I bet the average is not 209 but closer to 120.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:22:55 PM EST
Originally Posted By rfm05:
118/400. Very conservative.
I consider myself more libertarian.


Yes and many of the questions are all or nothing which makes for 0 or 10 responses.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:24:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By rfm05:
118/400. Very conservative.
I consider myself more libertarian.


116, same here
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:24:16 PM EST
40/400

I think I might have made a list or two...


Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:24:23 PM EST
97/400

Extremely Conservative.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:24:31 PM EST
51/400 Extremely conservative.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:24:53 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:25:25 PM EST
84/400
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:25:30 PM EST
104
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:25:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By Miles_Urbanus:
Originally Posted By rfm05:
118/400. Very conservative.
I consider myself more libertarian.


Yes and many of the questions are all or nothing which makes for 0 or 10 responses.
I noticed that as well...

88/400 - Extremely Conservative

Also consider myself more libertarian


Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:25:43 PM EST
173/400 . says conservative but I'm really more libertarian.

the questions aren't very nuanced.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:26:08 PM EST
77/400, I feel––––––failed. Should have been lower. Mixing variables in same question is bullshit!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:26:51 PM EST
101/400

im a constructionist/originalist
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:27:07 PM EST
136
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:28:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:30:16 PM EST by Sharpshooter]


Your ideological score is 45/400

This makes you extremely conservative. The average score for Americans is 209.5
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:28:45 PM EST
143/400 very conservative
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:29:32 PM EST
69/400
right where i thought id be
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:29:42 PM EST
105/400 Very Conservative
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:29:49 PM EST
Exteme FTW

Based on that test, the average American ar 209 is a commie
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:29:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:31:40 PM EST by Bugalaman]
56/400 extremely conservative. you're god damn right

it deeply concerns me to see so may fucking liberals here, fuck you all! Move the fuck out of my country if you hate it so much here.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:30:22 PM EST
If one isn't fanatically libtarded, I suspect a conservative score is normal. Remember that they're trying to redefine the middle so your normal leftist can claim to be moderate and anything right of that (including libertarians) will be reviled as right-wing wackjobs.

FYI - I scored 135 "Very Conservative", which just flat isn't true. Unless you define "conservative" as "anyone that disagrees with Obama"
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:30:45 PM EST
btw, some of the questions are strategically worded like the immigrant question.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:30:46 PM EST
82/400 Extremely conservative. I have more libertarian views, but hey I'm not a progressive so I'll take it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:31:42 PM EST
It was to be expected, but some of those questions were so single sided and fucked it's a real surprise I made it through.

For example, only because it's the last question..

"Immigrants today are a burden on our country because they take our jobs and abuse government benefits."

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS yes, LEGAL, NO. Seriously, what the fuck?!?!!?!

94/100, which apparently makes me "extremely conservative", even though I was rather neutral on a lot of the questions.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:32:01 PM EST
87/400
Extremely Conservative
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:32:46 PM EST
70/400 - Extremely Conservative
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:33:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:34:48 PM EST by odontia32m]
Actually was 87/400 Extremely conservative. Hell I thought I was way liberal on a lot of it!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Top Top