BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I firmly believe the feds are going to jump Kyle's friend's ass as soon as Kyle's case is closed.
View Quote
His friend has a public defender, but Rekieta was saying this morning that Dominic could get his charges dismissed with a simple motion. The fact that Kyle could have the weapon negates the straw purchase.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
If they know already and just come in to announce its an acquittal.

Say it early in the day before the commies get out of bed.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm calling it today.

Mistrial with prejudice due to gross prosecutorial misconduct.

The worm can has been opened and there are too many inside to count.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's a question for the law types:
If I buy a car with 0 down and 100% financing I am still the actual buyer of the car but if I don't pay the company that loaned me the money will come get it. If I buy a gun with a credit card I am still the actual buyer of the firearm even though I did not spend any of my money. How is Kyle financing the purchase somehow different considering he did not take possession of the rifle and did not intend to other than an alleged verbal contract that is not binding on a minor anyway?
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What time do they get back in court?
View Quote

Supposed to be 9:00
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So this trial has made my blood boil to the point that I took a few days off. What have I missed? Are we expecting a verdict today? Is mistrial off the table?
View Quote

Motion for mistrial have been filed but not ruled on yet and probably wont be until after the jury comes in with a verdict.
Your blood should be boiling, the prosecution is going to get away with all of their horse shit even with a NG verdict.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I firmly believe the feds are going to jump Kyle's friend's ass as soon as Kyle's case is closed.
View Quote

The trial made it pretty clear that he didn't really have any friends in the first place.

The only people who stood up for him that night were people he didn't know prior to the event - Richie McGinnis, DrewH, Grambo, and hell even Grosskreutz gave more favorable testimony on Kyle's behalf than his "friends" did.

Black, Balch, those shitheads from Car Source sold him up the river immediately. This is not unexpected, but damn is it sad to see.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:05:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm here to Free Kyle and Own page 475.  And I just owned 475.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Good morning all! Free Kyle!
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No way they get 12 people to agree on a guilty charge.  No fucking way.  Not Guilty or Hung Jury.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think today's gonna be the day. The jury will return a verdict of guilty on some of the charges because they "have to." That or maybe a hung jury, but I'd put it at a 90% chance they find him guilty of something.

There will be riots either way.

I hope I'm wrong.
No way they get 12 people to agree on a guilty charge.  No fucking way.  Not Guilty or Hung Jury.
NEVER underestimate the stupidity of a group of people. The jury asking the judge for a copy of the instructions convinces me even more that they're trying to find him guilty of something.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:06:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not only did the state know who he was.

Binger was the DA who had jumpkick man in court 2 months prior and gave him a plea deal with 12mos probation.

Jumpkick man has a history and has even been arrested a couple times since the riots.  He came to the DA, told him who he was, and tried to get a deal for immunity/charges dropped in exchange for his testimony.  They apparently said nope.

So yeah, the DA knew who he was the whole time.  And they apparently kept that to themselves since everybody else has been calling him "unidentified jump kick man".
View Quote

Forget everything else....this right here is mistrial with prejudice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#13]
So.... are we poppin' pmags yet?
[#14]
Quoted:

9am CST
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

9am CST

In less than an hour.
[#15]
Quoted:

This is sort of getting in the weeds so to speak, but there are a number of legal doctrines which would apply in federal court to bar the relitigation of the same or substantially similar issues being decided by the jury here, which are pretty broad and numerous. So they'd have to go with something not even at issue in this state court criminal trial. I'm sure they could find something, but to the extent any of the factual issues were arguably considered by the jury here, they would likely be applied also in federal court. Assuming a non-woke federal judge had the case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is sort of getting in the weeds so to speak, but there are a number of legal doctrines which would apply in federal court to bar the relitigation of the same or substantially similar issues being decided by the jury here, which are pretty broad and numerous. So they'd have to go with something not even at issue in this state court criminal trial. I'm sure they could find something, but to the extent any of the factual issues were arguably considered by the jury here, they would likely be applied also in federal court. Assuming a non-woke federal judge had the case.

Good to know. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I have limited knowledge of the court system.

What exactly happens when the verdict is not guilty? Not just immediately after. Now till whenever all this mess is done.

Does Kyle walk out the door a free man?
Is he broke as a joke?
Is there some kind of fund for him when he is free?

Talk to me like im a 5 year old.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah no matter which way this goes it's fucked up.

If Kyle is guilty we a know justice is dead.

If Kyle is not guilty the left is going to go on a rampage and supercharge their useful idiots with the claim that justice is dead and white supremacy needs to be destroyed.
View Quote

While I am against violence, part of me says bring it. Let’s get the party started. We seem to be delaying the inevitable
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:08:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
His friend has a public defender, but Rekieta was saying this morning that Dominic could get his charges dismissed with a simple motion. The fact that Kyle could have the weapon negates the straw purchase.
View Quote
If the Constitution was really the law of the land, none of this would be an issue.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Left: Kenosha Judge Chad Kerkman (D) Right: T. Clair Binger (D)
Lake Geneva for Kerkman’s 50th Birthday

http://kenoshacountyeye.com/2021/07/31/one-of-the-kyle-rittenhouse-prosecutors-to-resign-the-other-has-been-living-with-a-kenosha-judge-sources/

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In a just world this never would have gone to trial. But here we are, and can only hope those involved in prosecution are reminded daily of their own words, everyone gets a beatdown. I'll take prosecutorial misconduct and disbarment but this is a banana republic set in clown world

Between the jump kicker being known by the prosecutors and only coming out after trial went to jury (how convenient), the violations of the 5th by the prosecutors and this withholding evidence how the hell can the judge not rule anything but mistrial with prejudice  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Copy of Motion for Mistrial with Prejudice.

New allegation, the prosecution had the 1080p of the drone footage and only gave the defense team a 480p copy of it. Those crooked cocksuckers need to be strung up.

In a just world, there'd be a necklace party in the Kenosha town square.

In a just world this never would have gone to trial. But here we are, and can only hope those involved in prosecution are reminded daily of their own words, everyone gets a beatdown. I'll take prosecutorial misconduct and disbarment but this is a banana republic set in clown world

Between the jump kicker being known by the prosecutors and only coming out after trial went to jury (how convenient), the violations of the 5th by the prosecutors and this withholding evidence how the hell can the judge not rule anything but mistrial with prejudice  

Exactly
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

In less than an hour.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

9am CST

In less than an hour.

It would be nice to get the verdict in early enough to ruin the professional rabble's wake and bake. So any time before noon should suffice.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:10:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I have limited knowledge of the court system.

What exactly happens when the verdict is not guilty? Not just immediately after. Now till whenever all this mess is done.

Is he broke as a joke?

View Quote

Kyle will walk as a free man since he was always not guilty. Kyle will receive lots of pussy.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not quite.

I believe it negates the charge of providing a deadly weapon to a minor.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the straw purchase issue has been pursued just yet.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm calling it today.

View Quote

Kyle going home is the priority.

That said, I'd much prefer a non guilty verdict on all counts. Collectively, we need that win.

If he goes home via mistrial, it would be because the judge is a racist, Trump-loving Nazi.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
http://kenoshacountyeye.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/C-and-B.jpg

http://kenoshacountyeye.com/2021/07/31/one-of-the-kyle-rittenhouse-prosecutors-to-resign-the-other-has-been-living-with-a-kenosha-judge-sources/

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Kyle will walk as a free man since he was always not guilty. Kyle will receive lots of pussy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he broke as a joke?

Then his bond will be released and everyone will fight over the money. IIRC, FightBack Foundation was trying to claw the money back.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Is he broke as a joke?

Talk to me like I'm a 5 year old.
View Quote

I had the same question I highlighted.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:12:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think female jurors get a bit of a bad rap.
Probably based on the fact that most female voters always go for the Bidens and Obamas of this world...
View Quote

Held true in my workplace... "I'm a conservative, but Trump was just so mean..."
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

So that's how spitting cobras mate.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Is he broke as a joke?

View Quote

Ideally...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Today should be the day Kyle goes free! Hopefully they announce early in the day. Hope the city is prepped up for the shitheads!
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Judge is a fucking boomer cuck.  He should have already dismissed it.
View Quote

I have a feeling if the jury comes back on guilty he's going to vacate and mistrial with prejudice. I think he was hoping for the jury to put it to bed, hence he didn't callostrial with the friar fuckery. Now it seems there was more fuckery afoot than first thought. Brady violations alone is a serious fuckup.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Swing and a miss!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm here to Free Kyle and Own page 475.  And I just owned 475.

Swing and a miss!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

No it doesn't.  Federal law says you can't buy a gun until you're 18.  There is an arguable case that they conspired to violate that law.

The fact that state law was not violated as to possession has exactly ZERO bearing on that.

What you think is fair or right matters less than zero. What do you suppose Merrick Garland thinks, and convince a federal judge of?

You know damn well you can't take money from someone and buy them a gun under current interpretation of federal law, but people want to think because they view KR as a hero he gets a pass.  The feds aren't going to see it your way.  My money is if NG the feds slap him in cuffs in the courtroom on a sealed indictment.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not quite.

It negates the charge of providing a deadly weapon to a minor.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the straw purchase issue has been pursued just yet.
View Quote

Kenosha County has no jurisdiction over the purchase; it happened in northern WI.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kyle will then be sued for wrongful death and cost will be twice as much as criminal trial.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:16:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/not-136.gif
I have a good feeling about today.
View Quote

Unless they managed to find 18 tards to pack the jury with, I don't see how it can end any other way considering the evidence.

I could see fearing backlash from the left considering how they are allowed to act, but there is no way I could live with myself voting to convict someone who very obviously acted in self defense in order to save my own ass.

Vote the right way, then go out and buy an AR or three (if I didn't already have such) as Kyle proved they are definitely effective defensive tools.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They don't quit, nice to see someone fighting back

http://kenoshacountyeye.com/2021/11/16/9-lawyer-panel-blasts-rittenhouse-prosecutors-for-obsessing-over-the-kenosha-county-eye/

Jim Kraus, aka “Lunchbox”; “The Penguin”; “Bigboy” has been targeting The Kenosha County Eye (KCE) throughout the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. As many of you know, this publication has been criticizing Kraus, and the entire Kenosha DA’s office for quite some time for misconduct.

The rest of the article is good too. Kenosha, like a lot of cities that are "blueburbs", is rotten to the core. Nobody cares, but the spotlight is on them now
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Kyle will then be sued for wrongful death and cost will be twice as much as criminal trial.
View Quote

If found Not Guilty would that immunize him from civil liability. Michigan does that to protect victims of crime from being re-victimized by those same criminals and their friends and families.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sadly even if he is acquitted or the case is tossed, it will follow him and his family for years.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
NEVER underestimate the stupidity of a group of people. The jury asking the judge for a copy of the instructions convinces me even more that they're trying to find him guilty of something.
View Quote

Just the opposite. Someone is using the text to change a guilty to a not guilty. I’ve been on a jury where we had to use the definition of reasonable doubt to get someone to open their eyes.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#44]
You're a juror and you experienced all of this:

1. Rioters burned down your home town last year.
2. Someone was filming you as you got on the bus to go to court.
3. Protesters are outside the courthouse with bullhorns demanding a guilty verdict.
4. The prosecutor, during closing arguments, characterized the rioters who burned the city as heroes.

If you acquit, you know that those protesters will burn down the city again, probably come after you and your family, and will not be prosecuted for any of it by an ADA who considers the rioters heroes.

What is your decision?

ETA: The above assumes that you are an ordinary citizen and not a leftist who identifies with and supports the rioters.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That said, I'd much prefer a non guilty verdict on all counts. Collectively, we need that win.

If he goes home via mistrial, it would be because the judge is a racist, Trump-loving Nazi.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm calling it today.

It never should have made it to the jury in the first place.
I think the Judge knows that now, I also think he is aware of it.
Now it's blatantly obvious.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:17:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm calling it today.

View Quote
Man I flippin hope you are right on - if the judge does not rule mistrial with prejudice he had me fooled for sure thinking throughout the case he was pretty well middle of the road and staying true to the law and true to justice - if the judge does not rule mistrial with prejudice he will have ultimately shown his true colors

at this point it doesn't matter what the jury has - between the now known jump kicker and prosecutors knowing him and the deal, and the 5th violations and now the evidence - shee it - what else does a judge damn well need to declare the mistrial with prejudice (and then file a complaint of prosecutorial misconduct)
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

While I am against violence, part of me says bring it. Let’s get the party started. We seem to be delaying the inevitable
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah no matter which way this goes it's fucked up.

If Kyle is guilty we a know justice is dead.

If Kyle is not guilty the left is going to go on a rampage and supercharge their useful idiots with the claim that justice is dead and white supremacy needs to be destroyed.

I wish both sides would just go all in and get it over with.

This slow erosion is awful.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Man that is a broke dick little boat.

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe Black is charged with a straw purchase. He's charged with supplying a dangerous weapon to a minor that resulted in a death. That law has the same definitions as the minor in possession charge that Kyle had, so we know this charge is now not applicable to Black because of the exemption that Kyle fell under.

What they did is still a straw purchase however.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Watching this now.

He's going through the motion to dismiss and the State's "magic drone" video is different than the one given to the defense!   (At about 50min in he really gets into it)

wow...

Kyle Rittenhouse Motion to Dismiss AND MORE!

Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top