Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2010 9:54:35 AM EDT
I post this for us old guys that used to watch Crusader Rabbit & Rocky the Flying Squirrel.

Alexander Anderson Jr. dies at 90; created TV cartoon characters Rocky, Bullwinkle and others
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#1]
"Safe falls on who?  ME!"

Loved Bullwinkle, Natasha & Boris, Fractured Fairy Tales, and Peabody and Sherman!  

"We hurried to the Wayback Machine and dialed in 1812. . . ."
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Whoa!  I"m the only guy besides the OP who dug Bullwinkle and friends?

Philistines!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]
These are TV shows that we grew up with. These are way different from the genre of cartoons seen today.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#4]
The humor of those shows was so dry, and the art work SUCKED especially compared to real cartoons like Merry Melodies.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The humor of those shows was so dry, and the art work SUCKED especially compared to real cartoons like Merry Melodies.

Like the pun about Omar Kayam's Ruby Yacht?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top