Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 5:31:05 AM EDT
I have a quick question: When you download your pictures, what file do they go into?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:48:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:59:59 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have the disk that came with your camera, install the software and it will work you through the process.  If not you can insert your card and windows should walk you through the transfer.  Kodak will place them in a file that will be several layers deep, which usually has been my experience.  It is a decent program, but if you have your own photo manager software it may work better for you.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, it is a friend's camera and they can't find their pictures so of course I get a call. (See this Slashdot poll, slashdot.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=1297 ). I will just tell them to use Windows even though they want to use the software they paid for.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I feel sorry for people who didn't learn how to use computers in the pre-Windows era. Most of them can't grasp the concept of a directory structure or a CLI to save their life. When I was in highschool a teacher asked me to 'fix' her computer. As it turned out, she had exited Windows 3.11 by mistake and the ever-familiar C:\> was on the screen.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:37:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Default on the Kodak EasyShare cameras...

Go into MyPictures>Kodak Pictures>

there will be file folders with the date of download as the name.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:10:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Default on the Kodak EasyShare cameras...

Go into MyPictures>Kodak Pictures>

there will be file folders with the date of download as the name.

Hope that helps.

Thnaks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top