Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 3:57:28 PM EDT
I just saw a interview with Phil Jackson about his new book where he wrote that the Lakers paid for Kobe a private jet back and forth to his rape trial and Kobe complained that it wasn't nice enough!

Where's all the white women at?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#2]
We spoil our athletes.

No wonder they act like whiney babies.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
When, OH WHEN, will Kobe just die

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#4]
People like that ought to be bitch slapped.  And people like that are another reason why Pat Tillman the football player turned soldier was revered so much.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
People like that ought to be bitch slapped.  And people like that are another reason why Pat Tillman the football player turned soldier was revered so much.

Cha-CHING.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Kobe wanted that one jet with spinning rims.  Plain ol' Lear just don't cut it no mo'
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:43:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
We spoil our athletes.

No wonder they act like whiney babies.

We dont spoil our athletes. They earn the money they make. Like it or not we live in a (semi) free market society, thankfully. If you watch basketball or buy basketball merchendise you are supporting this. I am not spoiling them, because I dont buy said merchendise.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I still think we spoil them.

In college I had a basketball player in my statistics class. He showed up on the first day and the last day. Passed!

Carmelo Anthony was found with marijuana at the local airport in his carry on.
His friend has stepped forward to take the blame. (I don't think they would let me get away with that.)

Jamal Anderson, convicted of dealing drugs, he gets to do his sentence in the off season, four whole months! (I doubt you would get off as easy.)
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#9]
He's just mad cause Nutella dropped him and he ain't gettin' no mo' Nutella

Hey I'd be pissed too and bitch about everything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top