Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 11:08:32 AM EDT
A koala was sitting in a gum tree smoking a  joint

when a little lizard walked past, looked up  and said,  'Hey Koala! What  are you doing?'  

The  koala said, 'Smoking a joint, come up and have  some.'

So  the little lizard climbed up and sat next to the koala where  they enjoyed a few joints.  After  a while the little lizard said that his mouth was 'dry' and  that he was going to get a drink from the  river.

The  little lizard was so stoned that he leaned over too far and  fell into the river.
A  crocodile saw this and swam over to the little lizard and  helped him to the side.  Then  he asked the little lizard,
'What's the matter with  you?'

The little lizard explained to the crocodile  that he had been sitting with the koala in the tree, smoking  a joint, but got too stoned and fell into the river while  taking a drink..

The crocodile said that he had to  check this out and walked into the rain forest, found the  tree where the koala was sitting finishing a joint. The  crocodile looked up and said,

'Hey  you!'

So the koala looked down at him and  said,

'Shiiiiiiiiiiit  dude...

How  much water did you drink!?'  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Alright, I laughed.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I lol'd

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Used to tell that one all the time. I love it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#5]
LOLZ

that was funny

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#6]
 Not bad. Not bad at all.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#7]

that one never fails to make me laugh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top