Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/31/2006 2:25:18 AM EDT
I hate to sound sour....but....

Recently, I have taken to look at dates joined and posts made, and determining how left a person leans to determine if they are a troll or not.

I hate to sound like a dickhead, but when I see 2005 or 06 and less than 50 posts, my alarm goes off.

Worse, when these douchebags come to rip on our country and/or it's President, and then claim "the good military people" sent to die "in the dictator's war" pisses me off.

I joined the military in a time of war because I love my country, and I have always wanted to serve. I hate the indecent pieces of shit that use others as a shield to protect their trolling of this site to get away with bitching and whining.

Bottom line: You fucking trolls that claim to be pro-servicemember, but talk shit about this country every chance you get; get the fuck out.

P.S. See you in hell, you fucking troll pansies.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:27:48 AM EDT
linkies
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:29:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 2:30:39 AM EDT by AgentFork]

Originally Posted By twonami:
linkies

Too many, and too drunk to recall. Just look around. roguecong or whatever just hit my shit list 3 minutes ago.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:31:46 AM EDT
A lot of the original cast has moved on, been banned, or lost interest in the site.
While I got here about half way through the show, I have already see a changing of the gaurd so the speak. A lot of the regulars are still around, and some have even come back from obscurity.....but it seems like a lot of the newer members came here for GD, as opposed to AR discussions which is what I assume most of the original crew was here for.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:32:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:35:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
I wouldn't let it become much of a concern if I were you. liberals are like chew toys around here. They help keep your teeth sharp.

Yeah, but a lot of them could use a good knuckle sandwich. In real life.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:39:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By macro:
A lot of the original cast has moved on, been banned, or lost interest in the site.
While I got here about half way through the show, I have already see a changing of the gaurd so the speak. A lot of the regulars are still around, and some have even come back from obscurity.....but it seems like a lot of the newer members came here for GD, as opposed to AR discussions which is what I assume most of the original crew was here for.

Guilty as charged.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:08:05 AM EDT

too drunk to recall

I remember my first beer....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:10:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MoparMike:

Guilty as charged.

as am I
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:14:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 4:16:00 AM EDT by UH_SALT_RIFLE]

Originally Posted By MoparMike:

Guilty as charged.

I broke the damn!
No seriously, I guess I came for GD too. I don't have a wealth of AR knowledge, just a poor amount to be honest. I read through every other area like AK disussion and AR, the ammo threads are useful. Hell the whole site has helped me in a lot of ways. It's the people I come back for. The weird threads, the rants (like this one), and all the other stuff because I feel I can relate to "most" of the people here. At least I joined to support and give back to what has given me constant enjoyment (not an insult to you or anyone else who does not join).
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:28:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 4:28:14 AM EDT by Specop_007]

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
I wouldn't let it become much of a concern if I were you. liberals are like chew toys around here. They help keep your teeth sharp.

No wonder you guys are always such sourpusses'. The taste of liberal is in your mouth all the time.
You need to eat some good pie, that'll freshen up your mood.

Course, dont eat a sour pie, hell that makes liberal look like homemade ice cream.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:44:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AgentFork:

linkies

Too many, and too drunk to recall. Just look around. roguecong or whatever just hit my shit list 3 minutes ago.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=432066&page=2

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=432201

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=427742&page=2
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:52:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 2A373:

Originally Posted By AgentFork:

linkies

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=432066&page=2

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=432201

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=427742&page=2

so has this cum gurgler been banned yet
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:50:43 AM EDT
This place can be described in one word.

Home.

TXL
Top Top