Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2001 6:19:07 AM EDT
i know this should have been posted in the "events forum" but i know most of you folks are here in the "general discussion forum" so here goes.

11 DAYS 'TILL KNOB CREEK!!!!!

i'm going to be there, and i would like to meet some other members of ar15.com.
don't know how to do this except look for an ugly guy with a Fire Dept T-Shirt, a black Budweiser Cap with an ar-15 pin on it. That's me, colt!

hope to see some of you folks there!
happy shooting,
colt.

ok, who's with me?????
[beer]

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1426605&a=10683359&p=38080284[/img]
face is the same except now i have a goatee, cap is the same too! look me up folks!

Link Posted: 3/26/2001 6:24:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Ed, Sr. i think the server "farted" this post appeared on page 5.
colt.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 6:28:25 AM EDT
[#2]
You think [b]HENRY BOWMAN[/b] will be there?
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:31:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there on Saturday. I'm gonna see if Gator38 will ride with me down also. I hope we can get alot of AR15.commers to come. It would be fun to meet some of our members. I wonder if we could put up a banner or somethin'? I'd like to be there all three days, but work, and the wife just don't see it that way.I hope to see you there![;)]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 1:33:39 PM EDT
[#4]
sounds good nosheep. wish more folks were going.
colt.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 4:14:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll probably be there, I live about 60 miles from there. Shelbyville Ky. will also have a gunshow going on at about the same time. I've never been to either, but being an old fart I tend to go to things that don't need hearing protection! :-)
TF
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 7:12:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I will be sick [:X*] the first day of the shoot, Friday! So don't look for me to be there on Friday, really, I won't be there on Friday. No, I really won't be there on Friday, as I will be to sick to work [;)]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be there Friday and Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I will be there! With cash & Visa in hand. I kinda though about taking that $60.00 chopper ride.
I will be there (?)Friday & (!)Saturday, if I can be like AR308 Friday will be a (!).
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:16:40 PM EDT
[#9]
This will be my first time there.  I will be with a couple of other guys from Michigan.  I hope it is all I have been told it is.  Hope the weather is good.  See you there.
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This will be my first time there.  I will be with a couple of other guys from Michigan.  I hope it is all I have been told it is.  Hope the weather is good.  See you there.
View Quote

Knob Creek gets better each year IMHO.  Of course the quality of the experience is weather dependent.  Last fall I played hookey from work on Friday and the weather was absolutely glorious.

You are bound to be impressed.  Someone once described Knob Creek as "the 'Super Bowl' of the gun culture."  The description is pretty accurate.  Have a good time and see you there!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top