Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/24/2004 9:01:40 PM EST
Kerry is imploding.

The Witch will run in 08.

CRC
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:53:45 PM EST
Yeah, their silence in this election is deafening. Hopefully, she will not be elected in the future. Of course, the media already has her tagged as the Pres in 2008.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:17:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/24/2004 10:18:53 PM EST by SST7Alumni]
Never fear - Guiliani will be there.

I was at a conference in San Jose 1.5 months ago and Guiliani didn't discard running in '08.

He was very emphatic on the necessity of Bush being reelected in '04 "for the good of the country and all our sakes", and when asked idrectly he implied that he would be a runner.

Rudy is the man - he will trounce that psycho beatchEdited for spelling and proper smiley
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:42:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/24/2004 10:42:24 PM EST by ARDunstan]
Giuliani is seriously anti-gun.
However when faced with a choice of The Beast or Rudy,
I'll take Rudy.
It always come down to the lesser of two evils.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:46:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/24/2004 10:47:11 PM EST by Dave_A]

Originally Posted By SST7Alumni:
Never fear - Guiliani will be there.

I was at a conference in San Jose 1.5 months ago and Guiliani didn't discard running in '08.

He was very emphatic on the necessity of Bush being reelected in '04 "for the good of the country and all our sakes", and when asked idrectly he implied that he would be a runner.

Rudy is the man - he will trounce that psycho beatch!!!!

Edited for spelling and proper smiley

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GUL­IANI is the KING of RINOs....

His political career must END...

Well, maybe make him Gov of NY.....

The GOP will run a 'normal' candidate in 08, not McCain or Guliani....

Remember, the 'core' votes in the primaries & picks who runs, not the moderates...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:41:21 AM EST
I hope someone kills the fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:46:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By CRC:
Kerry is imploding.

CRC

That gives us 4 more years for her to die a horrible beath.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:52:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/25/2004 12:53:20 AM EST by osprey21]

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

Originally Posted By CRC:
Kerry is imploding.

CRC

That gives us 4 more years for her to die a horrible beath.

SGatr15

+1

edited to make bigger.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:26:26 AM EST
If she wins in 08, what room will billdo use for his blow jobs? That basterd will be sitting pretty living the good life sitting back an screwing his whores.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:30:03 AM EST
Hopefully Senator Bill Frist may run
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:34:26 AM EST
This sounds more like envy than hate for slick willie??

Then as now, who cares who getting a BJ?

Chris

Originally Posted By TexasRooter:
If she wins in 08, what room will billdo use for his blow jobs? That basterd will be sitting pretty living the good life sitting back an screwing his whores.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:46:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By virginia22:

Chris

No its not envey, its just that he enjoyed his 8 so much, and the horsin he gave this country. He would be set to plow his whores while hillary plows us. Trust me I hate that Mother Fucker more than you can immagine. The way he took an honored job that was elevated by Ronald and lowered it to the gutter level. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:46:49 AM EST
I still think Hitlary has an ace up her sleeve (or somewhere anyway) to use in the event that sKerry still looks like he has a chance in, say, mid October. I'm convinced she will never stand by and watch him be elected.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:51:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

+1
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:58:09 AM EST
Who screwed us more?

Bill for getting that BJ and lying about it
or
the reps spending $70 (I believe the number was)million in our money on what was essentially a non issue to anyone other than to his wife (bitch that she is) and the prudes out there waving the cross.

OMG, the president of the United states lied.. WOW really...........................

In my best maude flanders
"won't someone think of the children!!!"

Chris

Chris

No its not envey, its just that he enjoyed his 8 so much, and the horsin he gave this country. He would be set to plow his whores while hillary plows us. Trust me I hate that Mother Fucker more than you can immagine. The way he took an honored job that was elevated by Ronald and lowered it to the gutter level. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:04:57 AM EST
You obviously missed the whole rule of law thing regarding Bill Clinton, soliciting sex from a subordinate, perjuring himself in a federal court, and leaving the highest office in the land open to blackmail. You are a sheep. The BJ was one exibit in that whole LEGAL proceeding.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:20:47 AM EST
you obviously don't remember congressmen and senators bending over "pages" for the last 50 or more years huh?

double standard just for billy boy?
reguardless of how far the republicans would go to "get clinton"

$70 million or a BJ
who screwed us worse?

Chris

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:24:36 AM EST

Who screwed us more?

or
the reps spending $70 (I believe the number was)million in our money on what was essentially a non issue to anyone other than to his wife (bitch that she is) and the prudes out there waving the cross.

OMG, the president of the United states lied.. WOW really...........................

Chris

Chris

If billbdo had been a man when he was caught with his pants down he would have admitted everything up front, resigned the presidency to that other idiot and repaired what was left of his marriage. Instead of dragging this country slowly through his dirty undies.

A man can admit his mistakes, and suffer the consequences.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:26:16 AM EST

you obviously don't remember congressmen and senators bending over "pages" for the last 50 or more years huh?

$70 million or a BJ
who screwed us worse?

Chris

Lying to a Grand Jury means something to me...obviously it means little to you.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:28:17 AM EST

$70 million or a BJ
who screwed us worse?

Chris

I believe we were talking about the President of the United States. Who was more worried about a piece of ass than getting rid of osama. It was about more than a BJ.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:40:05 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:33:02 AM EST
Even Bush can't admit a mistake and suffer the consequences.

It still had nothing to do with anyone but his wife.

I see you won't answer on the which was worse.

Chris

Who screwed us more?

or

Chris

Chris

If billbdo had been a man when he was caught with his pants down he would have admitted everything up front, resigned the presidency to that other idiot and repaired what was left of his marriage. Instead of dragging this country slowly through his dirty undies.

A man can admit his mistakes, and suffer the consequences.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:36:18 AM EST
point is SGtar, the question nor the act itself mattered one bit, 'sept to the republicans and the christian coalition. all the anyone but clinton bunch.

What a massive Waste of time and money.

Chris

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

$70 million or a BJ
who screwed us worse?

Chris

Lying to a Grand Jury means something to me...obviously it means little to you.

SGtar15

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:40:07 AM EST
No, it wasn't....... get clinton out at any cost was the bottom line, and it FAILED miserably.

yep, he passed on a chance at osama. ain't the first time our pres or the feds have done that or worse.
is it?
remember the nazis we brought to this country? I do.........................

remember trading arms for hostages in Iran? all while shipping coke to our own streets? I do..............

A BJ, Laughable at best.
Chris

$70 million or a BJ
who screwed us worse?

Chris

I believe we were talking about the President of the United States. Who was more worried about a piece of ass than getting rid of osama. It was about more than a BJ.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:55:27 AM EST
So basically, Chris, you don't mind if someone lies to a grand jury.

Some of us do. And, like you, I am not concerned about Willie's sex life, or the health of his marriage, or much of anything else about him. He IS and WAS a liar. And, perhaps your response to that is "Gee, no kidding.. he is a politician, and lying kind of comes with the territory."

My posiiton is that one's private life is private.... BUT... when you conduct your affairs so poorly (yeah, that pun is semi-intentional) as to have to take an oath in court and testify about it (trying to lie his way out of the Paula Jones case), then it is time to tell the truth.

Now, as to whether it is proper to invesitgate this particular liar to the tune of $70 million... sure, that is a waste of money, but as one of the 70 million actual taxpayers in the US, I don't mind if one of my bucks went towards this. I am actually a little more annoyed that somehow we all got stuck with a $60 million dollar tab to build new bike trails in Chicago. Sure, bike trails are nice, but how can that be a federal priority? One word... pork.

But, back to the topic at hand.. the former First Porker, Clearly guilty, but the Senate decided that the consequences of his removal would be seen as an illegitimate coup, and they lost theri nerve. Perhaps they did the right thing.... just let him fade into his own lying, adulterous past. Problem is, he just won't go.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:57:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

indeed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:02:36 PM EST
bottom line, NO GRAND JURY WAS NECESSARY.

I also think the grand jury is a scheisters court.

Paula jones, . He asked, she said no. Where's the crime? where's the problem?

no force was used and no harm came to paula jones (not like she was worth even looking at until she had surgery anyway)

An Illigitimate coup was exactly what it was.

Chris

Originally Posted By dud-57:
So basically, Chris, you don't mind if someone lies to a grand jury.

Some of us do. And, like you, I am not concerned about Willie's sex life, or the health of his marriage, or much of anything else about him. He IS and WAS a liar. And, perhaps your response to that is "Gee, no kidding.. he is a politician, and lying kind of comes with the territory."

My posiiton is that one's private life is private.... BUT... when you conduct your affairs so poorly (yeah, that pun is semi-intentional) as to have to take an oath in court and testify about it (trying to lie his way out of the Paula Jones case), then it is time to tell the truth.

Now, as to whether it is proper to invesitgate this particular liar to the tune of $70 million... sure, that is a waste of money, but as one of the 70 million actual taxpayers in the US, I don't mind if one of my bucks went towards this. I am actually a little more annoyed that somehow we all got stuck with a $60 million dollar tab to build new bike trails in Chicago. Sure, bike trails are nice, but how can that be a federal priority? One word... pork.

But, back to the topic at hand.. the former First Porker, Clearly guilty, but the Senate decided that the consequences of his removal would be seen as an illegitimate coup, and they lost theri nerve. Perhaps they did the right thing.... just let him fade into his own lying, adulterous past. Problem is, he just won't go.

Top Top