Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2012 7:39:47 PM EDT
I would be led to believe some of you have tried these. Are they any good? Or are the the "Dutch Masters/White Owl" of  every gas station in Texas?
Link Posted: 2/4/2012 7:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Now you've gone and done it.

I will have to try one.

I think he's trying to make money somehow, and he smokes cigars.

Name recognition sells a lot of things, not necessarily quality, might be a gimmick.

I have seen them in a truck-stop, but a nice one with a walk-in humi.

Link Posted: 2/4/2012 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now you've gone and done it.
I will have to try one.
I think he's trying to make money somehow, and he smokes cigars.
Name recognition sells a lot of things, not necessarily quality, might be a gimmick.
I have seen them in a truck-stop, but a nice one with a walk-in humi.

Don't run out and buy any, I asked the question AFTER I bought two different boxes on the devil site yesterday. Expect a bomb your way after I get them. I will shoot you tracking info once it goes out.
Link Posted: 2/4/2012 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds good, I have handled some, they look OK, just the thought of using your well known name......

sorta like the George foreman grill.

sent those pics to email by the way
Link Posted: 2/4/2012 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
The Texas Jewboy and Kinky Kristo were not bad at all.
Much better than I had prepared myself for.
I have a few others that I have not yet tried but if you scored a great deal, it will be A OK.

Link Posted: 2/4/2012 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, bought a box of the Jewboys and Big Richards for under $2.70 each. I can deal with them regardless. If I like them, good, If I can tolorate them, good. If they are terrible, you and Tarkington will be knee deep in Kinky That just sounds bad, but I'm not typing anything to correct it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2012 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm sure we can think of something....

But not tonight...that malt went right to my head...fast.
That's what I get for driving four hours to take the family on a museum outing.

Off to bed....
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yep, bought a box of the Jewboys and Big Richards for under $2.70 each. I can deal with them regardless. If I like them, good, If I can tolorate them, good. If they are terrible, you and Tarkington will be knee deep in Kinky That just sounds bad, but I'm not typing anything to correct it.

Okay, looks like I'm gonna get kinky after these sticks rest a while.
Thanks bigshovel :)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I've seen these on da debil site but who the fuck is kinkey freedman?

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/16/2012 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, looks like I'm gonna get kinky after these sticks rest a while.
Thanks bigshovel :)

You are most certainly welcome.

Link Posted: 2/16/2012 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How many times do we need to go over this? You are not allowed on that site, and you should never take reccomendations from anyone here

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top