Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 8:04:28 PM EDT
God I hope this isn't a dupe, just saw a preview of a game coming out for the PS3 called KillZone...

Video preview of KillZone

is it normal to drool on your keyboard about a videogame?

EPOCH
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw it earlier, it looks incredible. Hope they won't botch it like the first game.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I have killzone for ps2
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#3]
That looks FREAKING awesome!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Amazing graphics!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#5]
What is it a part 2? I have KILLZONE for PS2. Have not played it much though. Too much stuff to do.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Its a trailer but its not clear to me if that video depicted actual gameplay or just a story clip. It would be pretty impressive if that were real gameplay.

But it would be even better on an Xbox

ETA: oh you said PS3...its probablly actual gameplay then. Looks like Ima need a PS3
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:04:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Also, since there's no playable demo, there is nothing to suggest that it was done on and/or running on actual PS3 hardware.  Sony is famous for that sh**.  

It certainly sounds like the PS3 is gonna be a kick ass system, but I'm always skeptical of Sony's hype machine, especially 9 months before the product is slated to be released, and they happen to have their main compitition unveiling their own next gen system at the same event.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:10:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Couldn't see the vid cause i'm at work, but I'll save my money anyways.  My PS2 is good enough till the PS4 comes out, then i'lll get the 3rd one...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:16:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Couldn't see the vid cause i'm at work, but I'll save my money anyways.  My PS2 is good enough till the PS4 comes out, then i'lll get the 3rd one...

I'm actually looking forward to the PS3...there are some great PS2 games around, but the hardware blows. Devil May Cry 4 should kick ass, among others.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:20:28 AM EDT
[#10]
holy shit!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top