Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2008 7:30:28 AM EDT
My son is 4-years-old.  He loves food and will eat almost anything.  I made some hard boiled eggs for some tuna salad, but didn't have enough mayo so kept the eggs out so it was not too dry.  I decided to give them to my son for his breakfast.  I was just peeling him when he said, "Momma is there a chicken in the eggs"?  I responded with "I surely hope not, that would be gross".  He looked up at me and said, "If there is a chicken in the eggs I will kill it and we can eat it for dinner, cause chickens taste good"!  

Kids are too funny!
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 7:42:27 AM EDT
[#1]
my youngest son has autism and he struggles with speach, acouple of years ago my family and family friends went out to eat, my youngest brought some Thomas the tank engine toys along, our waitress was a young red headed hottie she ask Austin what he was playing with and he said "it's mean ass pu$$y" he was trying to say "it's Mavis and Purchy". as i spit out my beer the waitress just stood there turning red with embarrasement i was sore after laughing, even the couple next to us thought that was classic
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 7:43:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
my youngest son has autism and he struggles with speach, acouple of years ago my family and family friends went out to eat, my youngest brought some Thomas the tank engine toys along, our waitress was a young red headed hottie she ask Austin what he was playing with and he said "it's mean ass pu$$y" he was trying to say "it's Mavis and Purchy". as i spit out my beer the waitress just stood there turning red with embarrasement i was sore after laughing, even the couple next to us thought that was classic

I think I would have crawled under the table!  
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#3]
A friend of mine in Louisiana has two sons that he raised in the traditional way.  Hunting, fishing, crawfishing, etc.  One evening they were having supper and the youngest son commented on how good the fried chicken tasted. My friend told him that it wasn't chicken but that it was two of the rabbits that they had been raising. The two little boys looked at each other, then at their dad and the youngest one said, "let's go kill some more"!
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Even when they're 16 they say the funniest things.

When I asked which of my ,45 ACP pistols he would sell if he had to, he said" The Glock 21 SF Dad..."

The other choice was a SA M1911A1 Mil-Spec - there may be a bit of wisdom in his selection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top